[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Yes you’d have to tunnel it and make a vrp resource selecting specific groups to use it via perms. They are there for testing really, not for a public server.

You’d have to make a new group in vrp/cfg/groups.lua, new garage in vrp/cfg/garages.lua, new paycheck in vrp/modules/paycheck.lua and new wardrobe in vrp/cfg/cloakroom.lua

There are no Lawyer missions, Lawyer is an RP role.

1 Like

in which files i can edit trucker money payout ?

vrp_truckerjob resource mate

i did everything but the cloakroom and its not working paycheck.lua (3.5 KB)
garages.lua (31.8 KB)
groups.lua (24.8 KB)

1 Like

and my ariline pilot stop working as well

i found this GUI.addButton(1, “Mission 9 [ 2,100.00$ ]”, GUI.mission, 0.35, 0.60, 0.3, 0.05) but it for display menu.

Then you’ve done something wrong, probably left a comma at the end of a list. I’m here to support the pack for errors or bugs, not code for you mate.

thanks found it love dunko

i can’t find the line that change the value for trucker mission

1 Like

for the trucker mission what is the pay now?

can i add another groupe in the police job? like i want 2 sets of trooper peds. can i do that?

hei Dunko.
I’m trying to use your base, but every time I try to make a mistake.
I copied the folders and pasted it into the “resource” folder, but when I try to run speech it is missing the “run” file.
Posi your home folder has only:
.gitattributes, README, server, and Start_Server

It should be missing some more file, since the base that I currently use to install scripts, mods and edit, has other files.

And if I use my base with its “resource” part, give error.

Could you explain better how to install your base please?

Thank you

Yes, just make it like the others, identical.

I’ll have a look later mate, out atm, it’s in there though. I didn’t make it, I’d advise speaking to @DeontaeS.#1104 on my Discord.

It sounds like your anti virus and/or firewall is deleting the run.exe, add the folder as an exception. Watch my video if that doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hi all works well but I have a problem I can not get back in civilian clothes after putting on a police suit.

You have to press Undress in the cloakroom mate

Thanks for the help, buddy. Very good at its base, spectacular.
It could only have put the city hall in another place, the school driving in the usual place, as well as the hospital that is in the local school of the driving, but outside this is perfect.

Regarding the above changes like driving school, hospital and city hall, if you tell me where I can change and how to change, I can try to change here for me.

Thank you one more time

Everything you’ll want to edit is in vrp/cfg mate, have a look around to see how it all works.

Hello I have a problem I can not put me super admin know how to do?

You must be the first to log on to get super admin, easiest way around this if you wasn’t in to delete your database and create it again, just make sure you’re the first one to connect this time.

@apo225

Open:

resources\vrp_TruckerJob\truckerjob.lua

And look for something like that:

local MissionData = {
	[0] = {1208.4777832031,-1287.4832763672,34.641891479492, 400},

The last part , 400}, means the 1st missions pays 400$ (I edited the script)