[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Hi @Hugo1, edit the following file: \vrp\cfg\garages.lua

How can I translate the Main Menu into the admin tab?

Chacter flops around after loading in

How to add some other speedometer?

The menu is in the core files, though the names should be in vrp/cfg/lang or vrp_basic_menu

What do you mean flops around haha, nothing in my pack will effect your characters in that way.

Remove the lines relating to the current one in CustomScripts/gameui and add your new one as a resource and start it in the server.cfg - Note, I can’t support things that aren’t in my pack, so if the new speedo doesn’t work I can’t help you.

@Dunko I can’t seem to figure out what to edit exactly to move those bars 15 pixels higher so they’re out of the minimap, can you be more precise?

Thank you!

I don’t personally deal with the GUI mate, I leave that to @lILevyIl - speak to him.

Found something! For the thirst/hunger and street name position (correctly, not into the minimap) edit the following:

CustomScripts\gameui-client.lua

Look at lines 34&39, replace them with:

drawTxt(0.515, 1.18, 1.0,1.0,0.4, "~w~[~y~" .. tostring(GetStreetNameFromHashKey(var2)) .. "~w~]", 255, 255, 255, 255)
drawTxt(0.515, 1.21, 1.0,1.0,0.4, direction .. "~b~ | ~y~" .. tostring(GetStreetNameFromHashKey(var1)) .. " ~w~/ ~y~" .. zones[GetNameOfZone(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z)], 255, 255, 255, 255)

Then go to:

vrp\gui\ProgressBar.js

At line 63&64:

this.div.style.right = (document.body.offsetWidth-this.div.offsetWidth-30)+"px";
this.div.style.top = (document.body.offsetHeight-250-anchor_index*15)+"px";
2 Likes

How to save tunnig in los santos custom?

2 Likes

You can help me, I modified some file without realizing it and now when I enter the server does not leave this place after loading, opens menu and everything but the player stays here forever https://imgur.com/a/sBWQD

You’d have to code it in to save.

I can’t support modified files as I have no idea what you’ve done, revert back to the original pack and try again is all I can suggest.

@Dunko where do I need to save it? because when it tunes the car and leave the server, the tuning disappears

@Hugo1, Dunko is saying the saving of mods is NOT implemented in this version of vRP.

@lexmozli Ok thanks for the answer. I have one more question how to delete the blue background in the chat?

hi I have the dunko version then updated with various mods, I wanted to know how do I put dirty money when you sell drugs or robbery and then go to the chamber of commerce to clean them?
because like now, if I sell drugs, the money already gives it to me. how can I do? thanks a lot: D

1 Like

That’s in the FiveM server files themselves mate. No idea where.

You buy a business and launder the money through that, also at the CoC.

do you know how to restrict /fix /delveh? maybe so only cops can use the commands?

how do i add a new job cause i would like to add a national gaurd to my server

im Lawyer but how can i do lawyer missions ?

@ACTION-GAMER The “Lawyer” job is strictly role-play at the moment from what I know, your only payment is directly from the players you “save” from prison and the payday.