[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Chill oh was only a question “mate”

Hi, I have this error, my players are being generated in the form of NPCs.

[vRP] MikãoPlay (177.188.70.27) re-joined (user_id = 74)
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: lib/utils.lua:43: attempt to call a nil value (upvalue 'callback')
stack traceback:
        lib/utils.lua:43: in upvalue 'finish'
        lib/utils.lua:47: in upvalue 'task'
        modules/identity.lua:42: in local 'cb'
        [string "-- begin MySQL module..."]:45: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>
Syncing weather for: MikãoPlay
[{"locked":false},{"locked":false},{"locked":false},{"locked":false}]

SCREENSHOT ERROR

help me plis!

![E]7%3~TBD@[QSQTUZ4Y]1{8|690x428](upload://m2UYw5OBfNdaph4rq99ILfchbwj.png) cn.lua (13.4 KB)
What is the problem, please? The following is the Chinese link.

What is the problem, please? ![E]7%3~TBD@[QSQTUZ4Y]1{8|690x428](upload://m2UYw5OBfNdaph4rq99ILfchbwj.png)

VRP server, how can you remove the action of a person squatting down.

How to edit groups ??? in my language police ------> policia?? help in edit groups

4 Likes

I used the Live map Script on my old server before I added in this. For some reason, it will allow me to load blips and connect to the server but will not let me see the people on the server. Can you help me with this?

@TennisGamer and @Naifen, English only on the forums, please.

1. you are going to vrp_Basic_Menu and open a new window whit name Mafia

Did you mean Window or Folder?

You’re using a vRP resource that is outdated or broken.

There is also a part for missions that needs translating in vrp_basic_mission/cfg/lang/en.lua

K > Emotes > Cancel Emote

Just change all the mentions of Police Officer to your language in the groups.lua, same for the other ranks.

I can only support things that are in the pack mate, Live Map isn’t. I’ve no idea how it works, you’d have to contact the creator.

Please ask in English so I understand what it is you need help with.

hi is it normal that for salary it give 2000 to every job ?

You can edit the salary as you wish in vrp/modules/paycheck.lua though you’ll also need to edit the notification in vrp/cfg/groups.lua for the job role itself so people know how much they will be getting. Payments are made every 15 minutes, this can be changed in vrp/client/paycheck.lua.

Hey dunko, use this for the ,k, menue or for all others ^^

credits to @Candice_P

1 Like

I have sent you two documents for Chinese translation. Haven’t you received it? I again, I hope you can receive the following documents cn.lua (13.4 KB)

1 Like

There is only one file attached, I have that one already, I need the cn version of vrp_basic_mission/cfg/lang/en.lua

That’s the plan, maybe not with the American flag though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I may have to take some time and have been busy recently.

1 Like

thanks for answer ^^ I have your pack with zap-hosting and like it ^^ hello from germany. now i look for a no ped plugin or something like this for pbetter rp experience. use the interaction menu from R* for inventory idcard and car settings ^^ the phone is only the phone.

You want the document, I am used to Chinese, forget the translation, haha ha

Chinese translation(701 bytes)

1 Like