[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

As I said in the first reply, there are two groups, superadmin and admin, they need both mate.

How can we change the control of the K menu. So instead of controlling it with arrow keys, i want to use my scroll to go up or down. How do I change this?

You’ll find that in vrp/cfg/client.lua

When i joined on my server come a info player… joined who can i change joined to ist dem server beigetreten?

I assume you mean another player joined before you?

Easiest way, delete the database and make it again.

[Release] Death Messages and Join/Leave Here this and this will i edity whit german after who is it in vrp?

1 Like

any way to edit the style of the menu’s?

It’s not vRP , it’s in CustomScripts/deathmessages

vrp/gui for all gui edits mate

Hello dunko, tell me I do not understand how it works two jobs :

Exotic Car Dealer - Il s’agit d’un rôle de permission seulement, a accès à un garage pour vendre des voitures, il est destiné à reproduire un concessionnaire automobile.

Arme Contrebandier - Contrebande AK47 et M4A1!

and I would like the dot on the drug map weed cocaine lsd how do we do?

THANKS TO YOU

20char i dont know why but deleted

where is the Drug Lab job?

Exotic Car Dealer - Check the vrp/cfg/groups.lua to understand this, it’s simply a car salesman.

Arme Contrebandier - You get the weapons from the back of paleto ammunation

Drugs = Illegal Informer spawns for 10 mins every 1 hour, he sells you the locations, the fields are hidden. You then take the drugs to the drug lab to convert them, then take them to the marker to sell.

Drugs = Illegal Informer spawns for 10 mins every 1 hour, he sells you the locations, the fields are hidden. You then take the drugs to the drug lab to convert them, then take them to the marker to sell.

merci dunko cest good

I’ve updated the FAQ’s.

1 Like

Can somebody help me pls?

need help moving hunger and thirst bars out of minimap where would i go?

You’ve installed the FiveM server files wrong, or not at all. Follow my video.

vrp/gui

Hey, Hello, how can I translate the module language, in the case of not changing the module?

Nice ad bro. (20 characters)

vrp/cfg/base.lua, change “en” to your language.

1 Like