[FREE] [Release] [DISCONTINUED] Vrp Custom HUD UI | v0.2 Beta

I just wanted to say thanks to you Klay4 for releasing this. I think it just looks so much better than the vanilla vRP and I like it alot. Thank you a thousand times over!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Nice work!
Thx for this HUD!

1 Like

Nice i love dis hud i use it on my server

1 Like

Works great! I have not used the Voice Speaker icon yet. I will try it out later tho.

1 Like

Do you have a 4k monitor? You have to setup the coordinates

can you do it responsible ? and voice is not working :S job display too :confused:

What? In my server Voice and Job Icon work. Use the linked Voice and Job script.

I have a 1440p monitor(2K). I will change coords, that was on my test server to show that these icons do work and they look really good. They update too, tested them depositing money at bank, withdrawing money. I buy and sell cars and that works as well as job paychecks are all there. All transactions update money balances. I can add the voice script today hopefully and test it.

Ok perfect. Please Can you share the 2k coordinates? :slight_smile:

you need to set the coordinates automatically near the mini map - regardless of the screen resolution!
for this replies:
position: absolute;
if I am not mistaken

1 Like

Down scaled my resolution to show the position of icons on 1080p monitors.
Note that my main monitor is a 27in 2560X1440 ips panel and normally run it this way in all games. So if you use the 1440p your icons will be out of place as shown in first screenshot. Are there adjustments that we can make to positioning without down scaling? I am positive there are but it’d be trial and error for me cause I don’t know that much about it. Also, if I make changes just for my use then it won’t be right for others. Damned if you do…etc. It has to be right for each individual when you throw it into the main server.

1 Like

thanks Magister. I will try that.

I did not change anything at all Klay4. Those are put in exactly as you posted, no changes at all on my end. However Magister says it has to be changed to absolute because it won’t matter what monitor screen resolution then. I did upscale to 4k just to see what happened and yea, it was quite a bit higher position than the 1440p.

I just looked at Klay4s display.lua and it does have position: absolute so I don’t know what the heck is making it move.
Edited to include I will look around at some other things in a while. I know it’s probably something very simple to fix.

is the voice system change color when you speak ?

No, in the new version i want ti add it

everything works fine

GroM

You have a stolen GUI autoscaled under any screen resolutions of the user? - I REALLY DOUBT IT!
Looks like shit!

and you have a dunko server that you can’t do