[Release] vRP Carjacking (Permissions support) + New synced version(GTAO like)

This script spawn a vehicle at random moments.The vehicle cruise randomly in the city .
The purpose is to carjack it, when done you get wanted and a blip appear on the map to show you where you must deliver it(blip desapear if not in the vehicle).
You can’t deliver the vehicle if you’re wanted,so left the cops before the delivery.
If the vehicle is too much
damaged it became not soldable and the delivery take end(wanted level don’t reset).
The money given depend of the vehicle class(suv,sport,compact,etc) and damage level .
The delivery is timed so be fast.

Screenshots

Updates details

Update: tiny update because i’ve forgot to set custom text for the delivery blip.
Update 2: Added colored damages gauge.
Update 3: Now set a waypoint for delivery spot at first vehicle entering.
Update 4: Now more damages = less money :yum: .(proportional)
Udpate 5: Some fixes.(waypoint is always set correctly now,vehicle disapear fine now after delivery
and some other)
Update 6:Added on screen countdown for delivery timeout(colored relatively to time left(green,orange,red)) take a look at screenshots,added on vehicle spawn notification,removed useless vehicles from vehicle list.

Update 7:_ **Full permissions support!**You can now choose to set permissions (server side).

Your permission choices are :
_ group(job) .
_ one permission.
_ multiple permissions.
_ no permissions at all.

Choose only one at once or the script don’t “start”.Some permission examples are already set.
For more informations look in the server script.And if something is not clear just ask :wink: .

_Notifications look better now.

_Now a npc “give” you the money instead of just get out of the veh and get the money from nowhere.

_Maybe other things.

Links:

New synced version(GTAO like)

This version is synced between the players,so only one car will spawn for all players.
There is a lot of differences and improvements.

https://github.com/Mikou27/vrp_carjacking

base version

https://github.com/Mikou27/vRP-scripts

5 Likes

Going to try this out…

When the vehicle spawns does a Blip show up where it is?
Or do you have to be lucky enough to come across it?

Yes there is a blip.
You can see it on the third screenshot.

Update 2: Added colored damages gauge.Take a look at screenshots on first post .

Update 3: Now set a waypoint for delivery spot at first vehicle entering.

Update 4: Now more damages = less money :yum: .(proportional)

I just got the car… got it to the place to deliver and I did not see the blue ring to deliver, but the flashing flag went away and the yellow icon over the car went away as well and I never got anything for the delivery?

work fine for me.
have you change any line?

I never changed anything, restarted my server and going to wait for another spawn.

Have you fixed your issue?

Udpate 5: Some fixes.(waypoint is always set correctly now,vehicle disapear fine now after delivery and some other)

Downloaded newest version.
-Got Car
-Drove to drop off
-Garage opens to no drop off point marker showing
-Drive car in
-Nothing happens

Is there a time limit?
What would cause this?

yes there is a time limit but you be notify and the damage gauge must disapear like the blip if too late.

Have you already get it to work once?

Update 6:Added on screen countdown for delivery timeout(colored relatively to time left(green,orange,red)) take a look at screenshots,added on vehicle spawn notification,removed useless vehicles from vehicle list.

Hello! Great release!! ~

Is this working for multiplayer? I mean, all can see the blip where the car needs to be carjacked and where it needs to be drop?

Thanks!

Hi!
Not at this time,this is planned i need to work on it ,but too lazy for starting 2 computer and “debug” it ^^.
Each player see a diffent car.But my idea is to get it GTA:Online like.

First of all congratulations, great script, use and so far no problems.

Now some doubts, think of doing this Carjacking as an illegal profession, in case it would only show the cars for the player to steal if he enters this profession?

I’ve even looked for scripts like this, but found nothing to base VRP.

And thanks again for releasing the script.

Thank’s to you for this really nice comment😉. I won’t set it for it to be job related cause i use it for my local server, only playin’ on it with one friend and sometime with my wife. But if you own a server with a job that can fit with it, feel free to tell me(if you can’t do it your self) and i can try to set it for you ! I like this kind of feedbacks.
On my server all things we do are illegals my purpose is to set the experience gta story or online like😉.

I understand, it’s what I use on a server, it would be perfect for me if it were like an illegal profession, I could do it myself, however a small problem comes in, I do not really understand programming at all… :smile:

Nowadays he is perfect, so getting to be a profession for me would be perfect.

The other thing, I do not know if you ever thought about it, but I believe that currently the car that is to steal appears only for a player, random in the case, it would be possible to make the same car that is to steal appear for all the players at the same time , let’s say it would be a dispute for them to steal the car.

“The other thing, I do not know if you ever thought about it, but I believe that currently the car that is to steal appears only for a player, random in the case, it would be possible to make the same car that is to steal appear for all the players at the same time , let’s say it would be a dispute for them to steal the car.”

Yes it’s one of my purposes.But at this time i don’t do it because i don’t want to start 2 computers only for debbuging it lol.
I also need to learn how to do it at the same time .My desktop is plug on my tv and my wife (and my 2 little boys) use it also,i don’t want be killed :rofl: .

1 Like

nice!
You could do this so we can set a job to do it in vrp for example.

Hi ! Yes i can add a customisable permission for it to be related with job that people got on there own server. If some peoples ask for why not.

1 Like

thats nice of you
if you can do it i will much apreciate.