[Release] vRP Admin food

Hello,

this food item just fill up hunger and drink at the same time, to 100%. You can give this item via the K > Admin > Give Item menu.

How to install:

vrp > cfg > item (folder) > food.lua

add

items[“mre”] = {“MRE”,“Tasty.”, gen(“eat”,-100,-100),0.1}

to the end of the file ( but before “return items”!) and save it.
The item name is “mre” you can change it if you wan’t.

Screenshots

20190118134325_1 20190118134331_1

4 Likes

Moved to #development:releases

2 Likes

Really “useful” release.
Now you need to write some guides about creating food, garages and markets on vRP. :man_facepalming:

Don’t be rough, he want to contribute to the community. Of course, it’s just a config to add in a file, but he share it to help people who have no scripting knowledge.

First line of the forum FAQ:

This is a Civilized Place for Public Discussion
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.

2 Likes

Hello comrade!
Of course, this release is not a masterpiece of programming art. However, I would like to help people who are looking for something like that. I also think that the garages are reasonably self-explanatory, but this admin food item is a bit tricky. You can think about what you want, others help it, others do not. This is how a forum works.

Best regards

1 Like

life saver resource.

1 Like

love this little release. It’s great having this to help out when you don’t want to carry lots of food and liquid in the inventory. Put them in the emergency loadout and EMS can have a snack for players needing a quik boost. Very versatile.

1 Like

Is there any way to give the full Stamina?

with vMenu yes

Like, when someones drink or eat something, the stamina grow

sorry idk I don’t use vRP anymore