[Release] VK_Loadingscreen | Configurable and modular loadinscreen

Go into config.js and check if the logo name is correct.
Whats the size of your logo?

Hi i put everything in the rhigt place and its not working. I did put it in the server.cfg and everything too pls help.

I tried to put some music,but it doesn’t play it in the loading, but I did put the .ogg file which is the one that should make it work

Hello.

I’m trying to use your loading screen but when I enter the server it doesn’t load the logo, the background images and the music taken by YT which I found not to be protected by copyright. What could be the problem?

Thanks

Love this resource! Looks so clean. Just having issues with the music not loading every time. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance

Hey is there any option to remove the loading circle?

You can remove it in the index file :slight_smile:

First very nice layout and script only a small problem that the music does not play through to the end at the store, it starts for everyone but eventually it just does not go on and just stops

so the first logo i made dident show in the loading screen
i remade the logo and for some reason it worked ?!

omg i feel stupid i solved the problem

Hello, Is there away I can get to stop repeating the image?

I love this. Hope there is a way to stop the music for some player

How do I change the music? Opening music.ogg in Notepad++ just brings out gibberish.

Loving the loading screen!

I cant get the logo to load on the loading screen and its a .png, am I doing something wrong?

can i put 4 or more pictures ?or only 3 ?

is it possible to make a volume button? @TheGamerRespow

@TheGamerRespow I tried to put youtube link, i putted Motivate.mp3 into the config but the song won’t start anyway.
Any fix for this?

can i replace pictures for youtube video?

Can’t find anything about it, when searching…
But I’ve just started using this and discovered that the website.png isn’t being loaded and it doesn’t shows the online players.

What do I need to do, to get it showing the online players?

About the website, I just added ‘icon/website.png’, in the __resource.lua file.