[Release] VehicleTrustSystem

Have you ever thought of adding a /whoOwns (Spawn code) to show who the current owner of the car is? Maybe make it admin only? We wanna see who has been taking cars and stuff but sadly theres no option to.

This would require tracking their names and stuff too. This would all best be done on a database. In the future, I may have a script that accomplishes just that though.

Not working…? On /setOwner nothing happens but /vehicles works

Did you read the syntax of how to use the commands?..

Got “/setOwner” to show up in chat saying it worked successfully. But does not save the owner. after you set the owner and you try to use “/trust” it says “You do not own this vehicle” Any way to go about this?

Would really like a version 2.0 SQL! Great job on the 1.0

hi where do i put the perms in

where do i put the steam id’s
and vehicles they have access to

when i do the command nothing happends is it due to discord ace perms i gotta set something else up?

Where do you put the perms so staff can use the /setOwner?

Where did you put it im having trouble finding it

when i try to set set owner i keep getting error bad arguments in chat,how do i fix this

hey I is there any vids on how to install it

When i do /clear it clears my guns not my cars

Hello I added this script but how can i remove someone from owner of a car when i do /clear and spawncode it says all weapons removed but the other command do work just this one?

where do i put the permision code at

dose anyone know how to set up the whitelist.jons

how do i set the permissions up??

I am having issues with the script not working i do /setOwner [id] [spawncode] and it doesnt work and yes im putting the id and spawncode