Download in the First Post!

1 Like

Updated to v2.1.2

• Minor fix

1 Like

@ Flatracer

Suggestion:
add this to the updated version like you did way back. the current 2.1.2 lets cars be able to repair themselves using the menu, added from you. GetVehicleBodyHealth(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) >= 1000

if ((GetIsControlJustPressed(VEM.KBKey) and GetLastInputMethod(2))) and ((VEM.OnlyForAdmins and IsAdmin) or not VEM.OnlyForAdmins) and GetVehicleBodyHealth(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), 0), -1) >= 1000 and MenuExists then
MainMenu:Visible(not MainMenu:Visible())
end

This won’t let you open the menu if the car is damaged.

I was trying to figure out why my f7 menu was spitting out error but it was just I had billing set to f7 as well (I need coffee). Hopefully this will help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyone else getting a crazy hitchwarning with this plugin now? it started no too long ago, slows games way down

1 Like

Yo @Flatracer anyway to not make the vehicle repair?

any way to make this not repair the vehicle

Would it be like disable when you activate a modification the car will not be repaired

@Flatracer BUMP

#20CHAR

Updated to v2.1.3

• Added a new config option to enable/disable automatic vehicle repair when enabling an extra

Thank you, can you add this to your Livery menu as well ?

No!

Why would the goddamn Livery Menu need this?!

The livery menu also repairs the vehicle I believe.

I have a problem, the extra will not load if it is a lightbar or something with police lights. Do you know how to fix that?

1 Like

im having the same issue menu will not turn on police light bars… and what is the Preload.lua for

Having issues where when you take the Livery off and try to put it back on it doesn’t appear client side. Tourbus for example. Trying to figure out if it was just a FiveM update that “broke” it or if something is conflicting with it. Anyone else happen to them like this?

EDIT:
VEM.DisableAutoRepair = false <—Fixes that issue :frowning: I had it on true.

will not work at all for me

Edit - Was Removed.

1 Like

Really nice job! I have had this script in a server before and it works like a charm

I like how you remove my post about people breaking TOS’s here by wanting payment from people to dev on a fivem server. and also lies about being a firefighter.

Kinda says what kind of people run this forum

No. They removed your post because for someone that claims to care about what he is doing you sure are showing a way to spark drama and that is all you are doing. How about instead of creating drama like this on the forums email the collective with proof of your accusations and let them handle it.

Realistically there is nothing against the TOS for false valor or anything like that so the whole firefighter thing doesn’t need to be posted here. The only thing the collective might do is look into your claim that he is charging for code as that is against the FiveM TOS.

1 Like