[Release] Vehicle Extra Menu

I just “fixed” it and it will be released later.

Actual credits for implementing a fix into FiveM to YBa2Cu3O7

2 Likes

Very nice menu, its great that its server side.

Updated to v1.2.1

• Fixed auto-full-repair
(Actual credits for implementing a fix into FiveM to YBa2Cu3O7)

Download in the First Post!

1 Like

Thanks for minding my Feedback and Fixing it :slight_smile:

New issue since last update, it seem to stop working…

I need more information, otherwise I can’t do anything

this script was heavily unoptimized and was causing major lag ingame, so with the new warning introduced by fivem, i decided to fix it! thanks to @sabbo2001 for the idea :slight_smile: here’s the new optimized version, which for me didn’t throw any Resource Time Warnings or cause any noticeable fps drop. Let me know if it does for you!

Download

VehicleExtraMenu [1.9.1].rar (3.2 KB)

1 Like

Thank you, I planned this for so long, but was to lazy to actually do it. ^^

1 Like

Is there a way to make this open with a command? like /extras?

I have an issue client side, when I add an extra it doesn’t appear for me but it does for others around this is for add on cars. and this is the error

nui://esx_menu_default/html/js/app.js:199, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘namespace’ of undefined

any ideas would be appreciated.

other than that it is a fantastic menu

Post your issue on the ESX thread. not here. this has nothing to do with esx

ok maybe the error has nothing to do with it but it does have to do with this script, the issue still remains that when add an extra I cant see it, but others around me can

Your ESX scripts are conflicting with this then. This standalone words completely fine, and is not meant to be with a roleplay framework , especially Wild Card. Even though is works completely fine with mine. Issue might be on your side, wish I could help better

For some reason I can take extras off vehicles, but can not put them back on. Anyone else having that issue?

That not really an issue, that the thing with the auto-repair ppl were whining about.

Without repairing a vehicle after enabling an extra it isn’t visible.

Anyone know if you can make this exclusively for police cars?

yes i have mine setup for police - ambulance be able to use it only. Otherwise if ur at a repair shop and ur vehicle is 100% civilians can use it.

Thanks for that. Yes I want only emergency services to use it and civs to go to Los Santos custom for liverys etc. Can you tell me how you did it?

Updated to v2.0.0

• Using NativeUILua now (so you have to download and put it into your resource folder if you haven’t already) [Should also fix the performance issue]
  • Auto repair enabled again. Will add a configurable option later.

Download in the First Post!

1 Like

Yay! Been waiting on this one, thank you again. Looks amazing, just one small(?) issue I was getting the following error:
Error resuming coroutine: Client/Client.lua:136: attempt to call a nil value (method ‘Remove’)
Client/Client.lua:136: in field ‘DeleteMenu’
Client/Client.lua:42: in function <Client/Client.lua:19>

I commented out line 136 from client.lua and it appears to be now working as intended :thinking: