[Release] Vehicle Controls GUI v2

Awesome work here :slight_smile:

But when both Vehicle Controls and FrFuel are running, FRFuel doesn’t work anymore. Any idea why ?

EDIT : It works on a Windows server but not on a Linux server :confused:

Thanks !

how can i change the m keybind to z?

2 Likes

Great script man adds so much thanks.

Thanks for the script man :D.

I have a problem with the v2.

I had v1 originally, but it was always toggling on, when pressing m (for example using the emote script, where you press Z, and enter the emote into a popup window (the one for cheat codes from SP).
So I updated to v2, to check if that would fix it. But now I got a new problem. Sometimes (not always), the camera starts spinning when I open the menu, and stops when I close it.

Do you know how I could fix this?

Am i able to change key?

Hey @pongo1231 ,

I have found an issue with your script. It seems that sometimes when we get in a vehicle, it does not move at all. If we try to /dv (delete vehicle) it, it says “This vehicle cannot be deleted”. This has only happened after I put your script on. Could a fix be made for this?

Thanks,
Thanatos.

how to modif vehcontrolv2

Is this one compatible with ESX Vehicle ownership? I mean the save function. I don’t want people to be able to steal a car and just save it.

2 Likes

is there a way to make it where you press m the screen starts spinning around i know that is because of the mouse but anyway you can take that off?

lol i meant is there a way to make the screen not spin around

Hello,
With the source files, how can you change the key to open the menu? I would like to put F1 for example.
Thank you

Since it’s a .dll you’ll have to either get the source code and modify it. Then recompile it with visuals. Or decompile the .dll, change the control and then recompile.

any posibillity to edit the Language?

would it be possible to add the ability to roll windows down to this? It would add to the RP if drivers can roll the window down when pulled over

Is it somehow possible to get this into a normal esx_menu like the look of the inventory menu if you guys know what I mean?

1 Like

change in the settings

That is obvious but dont know how.

Did you find a way to get this into a normal esx_menu?

With which program can I open the .dll files, I would like to change the whole on a German menu?

You can download the source code, open it with Microsoft Visual Studio, edit what you want then recompile it.

Source code: https://github.com/pongo1231/VehicleControl