[Release] Vehicle Controls GUI v2

link dont work… probleme https

FR: Si vous voulez jlai release en FR :slight_smile:
EN : if you want I have release It In French

3 Likes

@Zoldac I think you uploaded the wrong file on your website… When I put your “vehcontrol” folder, it does the same as Scammer’s one. Maybe it’s just me but it’s kinda strange :smiley:

Oupps I will test to verify

I tried, you say nonsense, I put the right archive.

Sorry, my bad I forgot to remove the cache file. Really sorry for having bothered you.
Have a nice day you too ;).

Ok :slight_smile: No problem.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

hello guys
i’m trying to figure out how to create a car repairer job but i cant find anything that can help me or something aldready create? and on the same topic our personnal car keep despawning as soon as you leave them and same didn’t find something about it !
If someone can help me on this it could be nice !
Thank you

Sorry english isnt my native language

Is there a way to actually edit this and add things into it?

Might be a dumb question but how would i change the speed limited to be in mph?

Could we get a keybind for locking and unlocking like “U” or something? Also it would be nice if the mouse function were disabled so the camera does not spin around the vehicle. Super annoying.

Hello, I have a problem with the script “vehicle Controls GUI v2”:

• When I press the ‘A’ button on my xbox’s controller, it also opens the menu which is assigned to the “m” key by default.

• The file being in .dll format, I can not modify the function.

Do you have a solution to this conflict?

Yes , look here : https://github.com/pongo1231/VehicleControl download and modif what you want and recompile , copy and past in ou server and reload :wink: sorry for my bad english i’m french :smiley:

Hi Santacrius,

Thanks for your answer. Just can you explain to me who i can recompile the sources files after modification ?

Use Microsoft Visual Studio , and juste follow the instruction to recompile this :wink:

Hey !

Great update thank you so much. I have an issue with the speed limiter, when i try to translate “None” in another language that makes it unworking.

Besides that there is an “issue” on the speed limiter when someone is for example speeding at 120mhp and setting it to 30mph that instantly reduce his speed to 30mph allowing him to take an impossible bend normally.
If you find a way to correct that and make something smoother it would be very nice.

Anyway guys, this script is a must have !

very nice :slight_smile:a real must need

I can’t recompile this folder and I don’t know why.

can u help me to compile in dll? i need to translate to portuguese

I translated everything into French but it does not work in the game, help me please