[Release] vBasic v4.1 | Basic server settings/configuration

Show me your server.cfg file please (you can pm me for this if you prefer), most likely you’re starting vBasic twice or before the convars are set.

I’ve sent you the server.cfg

That’s not related to this resource. This resource has nothing to do with (re)spawning or changing peds. By default, you’ll either spawn as a hipster or skater when using the default fxserver resources.

Question pvp enabled players can kill each other do i need an additional script for this @Vespura

Why would you? What do you want? Pvp enabled or disabled because you can only enable pvp with this script.

im trying to make is so people can kill other people

pvp would be disable or enabled

If you want to be able to kill each other then turn ON pvp, so you need to enable it.

Just realised. How do I not use this :stuck_out_tongue:

Traffic when i lower it there are ghost cars and they also spawn right in front of you

This is a known issue, just not sure how to fix it.

I keep getting “unknown client” when connecting with your script installed. I have whitelisted both my steamID64 hex and my IP

You’re probably using some other script that also defers connections. Usually it’s vRP that does that as well, so remove/disable that feature in there somehow, or disable the whitelist feature in vBasic. There’s not really any way to add compatibility with vRP as both resources need to defer the connection on initial connect.

1 Like

I’m getting the unknown client as well and I don’t have any frameworks

You don’t have any resource that defers a connection? Because I don’t, and I have 0 issues with it…

1 Like

I run it on a fresh server now. Does EasyAdmin differ connections? That would be the only other thing…

Yes afaik that defers connections.

2 Likes

Took out EasyAdmin and still getting unknown client. Below is a list of my resources…

Resources

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start fivem
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start IMPROV-Assets
start IMPROV-RP
start IMPROV-Load
start IMPROV-Maps
start vSync
start wk_wrs
#start EasyAdmin
start logo
start IMPROV-Cars
start rde-pack
start addonpack
start ivpack

Not sure then. I’m not able to reproduce this.

1 Like

Ill give it a test on a vanilla copy now.