[Release] vBasic v4.1 | Basic server settings/configuration

Strange, I can’t reproduce that myself, do you have force god mode enabled?

1 Like

Time and weather sync has been released as a separate resource.

1 Like

hello, i am very new i got on 5 min ago and just wundering how i get the link to menu ?

vBasic is not a menu, please stay on topic or create a new thread if you want to go off topic :wink:

1 Like

ok srry like i sayed i am new but fk this site i already got modz for gta v and FiveM
so no need but thanks any way lol
LMAO

@Vespura look down :arrow_down:

@Vespura i mean up :arrow_up:

hello when i put in my ip for the whitelist it lets everyone join can you help me where do i put my ip

@cp_ta can you show me your server.cfg file? Maybe you’ve made an error while setting the convars. You can PM it to me if that’s what you prefer.

ok here you go
https://gyazo.com/c47bdd25344d57612b30604c119fdfc4

i bet i did it totally wrong xD

The convars look fine to me, but try setting them before starting the resource.

Edit: are you even starting the resource in the first place? I don’t see start vBasic anywhere actually.

its whitelistdb it works but when i put my ip in it whitelists everyone

You’re right. I know what the issue is, the way my code works is it checks all the user’s identifiers instead of the real user’s IP, meaning if the server is configured with sv_endpointPrivacy true your identifier ip will be set to 127.0.0.1 meaning everyone can join…

I’ll have to fix this later, for now you’re probably best off using your license or your steam id.
I don’t know exactly when I’ll have the time to remake that but it’ll hopefully be some time next week.

alright thank you ill tell you if i get luck through steamid

Thank you

oh yeah btw do you have a discord or

Just click on my profile :wink:

Patch v2.3

Changes in this small patch

[ FIX ]
Fixed a bug that prevented player identifiers from being accepted once they were added to the whitelist. This had to do with the server owner/admin adding the player’s player identifiers using one or more capital characters to the whitelist and then the string didn’t match the player identifier when they joined.

Download latest release.

I have decided to use this script and i removed my death script. When i die i just lay there, it wont respawn me or anything. Im not sure what to do the only way to get back up is to noclip.

That’s very strange, are you sure you disabled god the “force godmode” option? I’ve never had this issue myself, whenever i die i always respawn… Did the “death” resource you used before change anything relating the spawnmanager resource? If so, try downloading the latest version of https://github.com/citizenfx/cfx-server-data and try it again to see if you’re still having difficulty re-spawning.