[Release] vBasic v4.1 | Basic server settings/configuration

This Delete me 3

I just noticed a bug with my script, god mode isn’t actually turned on in v2.0, I’ll upload a fix soon.

1 Like

Really good:D Thanks for the release

Adding to @vizzra, Maybe set out a crowd feature?

v2.1 (Hotfix) is now released, fixing a typo which caused god mode to not be enabled, causing some glitchyness.

@vizzra about the conflicting script: This is most likely caused because my script also re-sets the player health to 200 each time it drops below 200. This is because when switching to some NPC ped’s, the player health actually drops below 200 even with god mode enabled. There’s nothing I can do about it to make this compatible with your death script I’m afraid (unless I stop healing the player, which I’m not planning on doing. You can disable it yourself if you’d like though.)

1 Like

If you’re after traffic and crowd control this script has it. :+1:

Was just about to mention that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll still add it to my script though in case people don’t want to use ACL for some reason. However it will probably conflict with ACL!

2 Likes

Hahahha bet you to it bro :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully it dosen’t :wink:

v2.2 is now available. Check the link for a change log.

2 Likes

Awesome new version, u still open to more suggestions? :smiley:

1 Like

@Hyperz-SOSA I sure am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, I have a few Ideas, Could be extremely difficult or basically impossible… :slight_smile:

1. Disable player blips (probably impossible… :smiley: )
  2. Possible Working queue system with reserved slots
  3. A possible GUI So some options like crowd and traffic can be controlled through a menu?
  4. Time and weather sync - Changeable.

Just a few things I came up, may take u forever, or its impossible xD

^
Should keep u busy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Keep on dreaming :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I believe @Bluethefurry was working on something like that on his EasyAdmin resource.

Maybe…

How many ACL features are supposed to be copied into this resource?! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll see what I can do.

4 Likes

tbh we all need 1 resource which has a lot of things rathre than many different scipts

I’m working on something like that, but it’s really far from ready for alpha testing. It’ll have a shit ton of options to configure.

1 Like

A collective of top script makers would be nice. Everyone working on one big project rather than their own scripts and having people request the same thing for each different script.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, ACL sync their time and weather and you could change the weather and time only with a command(I’m using a trainer), that is one of the reasons why I didn’t use ACL. (I did try to send a heartbeat to the server, but did/n’t work only 50% (give or take) of the time.

However, if its possible to adjust the time/weather and have a sync for it by using a trainer, that would be great!

Best Regards,
xVelns

1 Like

The problem with this is the trainers would have to be re-written to use a feature like ACL. To solve this you could make a new trainer but why would you make a trainer JUST for changing the time and weather… You’re going to have to bind it to some button and only having two options when pressing that button isn’t really worth it considering there aren’t that many different buttons to choose from that aren’t used by something else.

2 Likes

Hmm… I see.
Well thank you for clarifying that. Will be waiting on a updated version.

how to change wheather to xmas permanently ?