[Release] Various Mods by DiscworldZA

Added Configuration Options to Drag Me
Add Commands to Drag Me
Fixed Performance Issues on Base Mod (avoid using ESX.GetPlayerData() in 0 wait thread loops)

1 Like

Added Disc-Boot mod. Allows you to get in and out of a vehicle’s boot. Has a small config options to force need for a vehicle with a boot

Im not understanding what is the Disc-Base

Got an issue where warrants are not working. Any idea how to fix that? Is a great idea

I really liked your script and drug delivery, infesliment the fivem community forgets to launch new farms to make a great rp, thanks for sharing these scripts with us, will be very well used on my server

We need a lot more script to farm drug guns to generate a beautiful rp

Any way to contact you @DiscworldZA ? Got to be honest so much errors with your scripts…

Sorry All_Sor,
What script you display resource like this?
703efe5f9388f0f3ac4072fdc34c719094c0cf2f_2_690x131

sorry for my bad english.
Thank you

Hey mate, its not a script its a Fivem terminal command.

Just press F8 and type resmon true (to display in). Then again resmon false (to display out).

Thank you very much

what does the gcphone addon do?

1 Like

Hi I’ve installed warrants and all the dependencies Creating a warrant is working fine

but after I search / list warrants it won’t show tried First Name and Surname
No errors

Edit: SQL didn’t install correctly

Edit 2 : It doesn’t seem to input it into the database correctly

Edit 3 : So my only problem now is the database

How did u get this working?

Hi guys

I am looking at the issues currently. Please create an issue on github for further help and responses to issues. Here

Also I am looking at whether making youtube videos to show of the mods will be helpful? For the time being jump by my stream if you have any crucial questions pertaining to your server.

Do you have an idea of when your property script will be out @DiscworldZA ,
keep up the good work.

It will be sometime. Maybe a week or two to make sure everything works. I have been a bit busy with work BUT I will jump back in soon.

What does the GCPhone addon do?

It is a small add on to allow sending messages from specific numbers aswell as from random numbers

Attention!

There was a mistake made with the SQL syntax. Please note that the column names has to be all lowercase.

I have fixed all the sql issues in the mods that uses SQL. This includes Disc-Armory, Disc-JobCars, Disc-Warrants

Added Disc-VehiclePick

Allows for lockpicking vehicles with items.

Made some needed changes to Disc-VehiclePick

Please update!