[Release] vAnnouncer v2.1 (09-Oct-2017)

Any idea how to fix double posting? :joy:
https://gyazo.com/35ab34f559401ad5007caa04aecda220

Are you somehow running two versions of this resource at the same time?! Never had that happen beforeā€¦

I donā€™t even know. :joy:
Restarted it using icecon, seemed to fix the issue.

can someone help me figure out why its saying ā€œthis is simple messagexā€

Unless you changed the formatting to be that ā€œ[Servidor]: {message}ā€, then thatā€™s not vAnnouncer.

If it is, then just change the messages in the config!

this is how my vannouncer is setup and im confused on why its doing that

If thatā€™s your config, then vAnnouncer is not responsible for that [Servidor] message. Iow: itā€™s not vAnnouncer that causes it, it must be another resource.

i Wasnt getting those messages until i installed the vannouncer resource

Well, if you press ctrl + f when editing the vAnnouncer files, and search for that message you see in chat, does it pop up anywhere?

No? Then itā€™s not vAnnouncer that could possibly be sending it.

Yes? Then show me the lines they appear on.

Iā€™m wondering if you could assist me with your script. Iā€™m wondering if it would be possible to make announcements at either specific times, or 175 minutes after the server started. Because right now if I set it up like that in the current script state, it will announce 175 minutes after the player joined. The reason I want 175 minutes, is because we have an auto restart every 3 hours, and we donā€™t have access to the .bat so canā€™t add it in there. Do you think you could help me?

restarttimer.zip (828 Bytes)

I made this for someone once, itā€™s a restart timer script, similar to your use case, you might be able to use that.

Update 17-12-2018

I will no longer be maintaining/supporting this resource. The GitHub repo has been archived. Fork it if you want to update it yourself.

Does this come up with a popup or a message on the hud?

No, only chat messages.

do you know any scripts that show up on the hud

nope

I donā€™t know where to type my message is there a screenshot to help me out?

Good job, thanks.

same i its on the 2.0