[RELEASE] v2: Fix holes and customize the map

Can you get the GTA 5 Biker DLC Cocaine Lockup/Business on? :smiley:

Anyone know how to open Martin Madrazo’s Ranch? or the hous?

There is no way to open it. You’ll just have to teleport to it.

yeah i want the Interior for it, i can live whit teleport in to it, i just cant find a way to get the interior to load

Oh right. I’m not at my PC right now but I have it loaded on my server. Give me an hour or so and I’ll reply with the IPL needed. It’s just his Ranch. His house doesn’t have an interior.

you also don’t need a IPL for that and here are the correct coords to teleport to Martin Madrazo’s Ranch.

x=1396.639, y=1149.454, z=114.334

That wuld Be awsome! i cant get it to load and havent found IPL for it

Thx that workt finaly :smiley:

I have a downloaded ymap called missionrow, which is supposed to add some stuff to the police station. All I need to do is put it in the stream folder and add RequestIpl("missionrow") to the client.lua?

Use the YMAP and put that in a stream folder

I did put it in the stream folder, but it doesn’t seem to work… I’m getting quite frustrated by this, been trying to get it to work for the latest 2 days

Look at this and see if it helps you. I updated it for maps last night.

Hello, i want go in to “onei’ls farm” and the door is open. But it’s a transparent door like stopping me to go in. Someone have same issue?

Im having issues with the CEO Buildings having invisible berriers

I would like to second this! I’ve gotten my character stuck in the Lom Bank.

1 Like

I ended up replacing this resource with my own, that also does the relevant EnableInteriorProp calls and is configurable, does door locking and loads of other feature creep.
None of it would have been possible without bob75_ipl, and I just want to express my gratitude for the huge pile of work put into this.

Thanks, @Bob_74, you’re a star.

So how can I create a new marker to enter/exit the building? :smiley:

For the CEO offices we just remove one of the “- -” per office, correct?

My local residents have been falling for quite some time when they have played for a while, and they are heading up Sandy Shores / Bridge through the map. A Teleporten does not help, they have to rejoinen. Once they have done this, the “hole” will be gone and come back after a while.
This happens to all residents. What can this be please, what do I need to reinstall if necessary to fix this? Who has an idea?

This does not affect any script, this must concern FiveM, since a vanilla server also includes this. I have already rebuilt the server and replayed script for script. I am at a loss.

Good news everyone!
Update 2.0 is out and A LOT of things has been added:

• The plugin has been totaly rewritten
  • Support for all DLC (up to The Doomsday Heist)
  • Ability to easily customize story mode and online purchasable interiors
  • You can still use it as it is if you want ipl and interiors to be loaded, the plugin sets a default style for each ones

Check the wiki to have detailed use of each interior: Wiki

Some interiors and features are still missing (a few) but I’m working on it :slight_smile:

It really was a lot of work, so if you have some issues with the plugin or the wiki, please tell me!

@NebelRebell: Where is this hole exactly?

1 Like