[RELEASE] v2: Fix holes and customize the map

Look in the dlc_afterhours/nightclubs.lua file. You’ll have to figure it out from there until Bob finishes the Wiki.

1 Like

Nightclubs are added to the Wiki! :slight_smile:

1 Like

wiki broken link or 404

1 Like

Oh great apparently my GitHub account has been flagged (wth!!)…

1 Like

Damn, that sucks

1 Like

this is so bad… sorry for you Bob_74

Wish you luck about that

1 Like

Well if anyone needs the download for now you can use my fork. It is currently up to date with the latest changes. Just doesn’t have any Wiki.

removed link since Bob’s is back online

1 Like

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I copied this into a resource of its own and I crashed out my game.

Anyone else have any working methods?

1 Like

My GitHub account is available again. Wiki and download links are working :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got this error when get closer to weed farm, this suddenly happens i’d tried for 1d and worked but suddenly FiveM just crashes when i got closer to that location, if i’m not there it doesn’t crash hope you can help me.

[Window Title]
Error vermont-gee-summer

[Main Instruction]
“vermont-gee-summer”

[Content]
A vermont-gee-summer caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Ocultar detalles [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+15933F2
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

2 Likes

I don’t see why it would crash your game, there is nothing special with the weed farm :confused:

Did you try hanging there without my resource?

I think it would come either from another resource or (probably) a conflict between my resource and another.

1 Like

A crash could be caused if they have another resource loading a particular IPL. Some packaged framework resources load IPLs. It could be causing a conflict.

1 Like

Tried, what i did is to use v2.0.7 instead of 2.0.7a idk if theres something wrong there, but thanks anyway for your response, btw this script is godlike thanks for sharing it me and my team really appreciate it

1 Like

You sure about that? I tried to go to the repo and still getting the 404 page.

1 Like

sorry bob… still 404 wiki

1 Like

I pushed an update using GitHub Desktop half an hour ago and it has been automatically flagged again…

I will contact GitHub support again and see what is going on…

1 Like

On the new upload, will there be the arena war ?

1 Like

Not yet, I didn’t have time to start adding Arena War content.

1 Like

im so sad. wikiwiki … i planned to work on my club tonight… :tired_face:
i hope it will be back soon.

1 Like

So how do I go about getting into the club interiors? I see some work through spawn menus like the carrier.

1 Like