[RELEASE] v2: Fix holes and customize the map

oh… damn, well this should be fun. thanks for the info, will work on this soon

the map glitches with the new esx_vehicleshop, after browsing or buying cars it glitches

The easiest way is get VK_interiors - it creates teleports/entrances

Is the Ferris wheel an IPL? i would love to add it into my server. Also… im confused… but i would love to remove the aircraft carrier and add in Yankton… could someone assist. i added in the yankton things like ive seen… but it doesnt load and only the carrier is there.

Any way to get rid of this music in the nightclub?

Yes you can disable the sound emitters in the nightclub area. You’ll probably need to look through the decompiled scripts to find them, maybe an external tool like codewalker has an option to find them, I’m not sure.

Okay, i think i’ve found the audio zone hash value. What do I do now?

SetStaticEmitterEnabled use that to disable static emitters. It’s not the audio zones i think. but actually static emitter names:

// 0x399D2D3B33F1B8EB 0x91F72E92
// SetStaticEmitterEnabled
void SET_STATIC_EMITTER_ENABLED(char* emitterName, BOOL toggle);

Hey everyone,
does anyone have an idea which IPL is loading the Ferry wheel at the pier?
It’s gone for some reason and i can’t, for the life of me, find out what the problem is.

How to find those static emitters using codewalker?

1 Like

Like I said idk if codewalker has an option for this, most likely need to look at decompiled scripts instead

1 Like

I’ve been looking for this aswell, i managed to kinda solve it by making a ymap and placing the ferris wheel on my own.

Do you mind sharing the file with me?
I am like the worst at mapping.

hei_sm_22_strm_4.ymap (9.6 KB)
Its got problems, since the lod of it is borked so if you are too far away it wont show up, and im not that savvy with ymaps. but aslong as the person is near it it shows up perfect, and spins!

1 Like

Some 1 can help me. i put that script in my server and the pillbox doors close, cand help me?

This is the have 2 doors 1 open another dont open

You seems to be using a custom hospital IPL.

Try unloading vanilla hospital IPL using RemoveIpl("rc12b_default") in a client script loaded after bob74_ipl.

I’m trying to fully disable some IPL like the Biker Document Forgery. If I go with your with your Wiki iI have to change this

Removing Ipls from game:
BikerDocumentForgery.Ipl.Interior.Remove()

here is what is in my file.
LoadDefault = function()
BikerDocumentForgery.Ipl.Interior.Remove()

But the IPL and everything is still in there. Can I completely remove everything ?

Did you create your own client.lua file?
Can you show me the whole code you wrote for this?

Thank you for help, i will try later

Bob_74 via FiveM thiscamefrom@fivem.net escreveu no dia segunda, 18/02/2019 à(s) 22:02: