[RELEASE] v2: Fix holes and customize the map

Did you try the Wiki example?

I just did and it works well :stuck_out_tongue:
The Style parameter defines if the meth lab is empty, basic or upgraded.

-- Getting the object to interact with
BikerMethLab = exports['bob74_ipl']:GetBikerMethLabObject()

-- Setting the style
BikerMethLab.Style.Set(BikerMethLab.Style.basic)

-- Setting the security
BikerMethLab.Security.Set(BikerMethLab.Security.upgrade)

-- Enabling product packages
BikerMethLab.Details.Enable(BikerMethLab.Details.production, true)

-- Refreshing the interior to the see the result
RefreshInterior(BikerMethLab.interiorId)

if i understand there is no possibility getting more then one club at the same time… cause they all share the same coords…
right?

we have many entrance possibility but only one club possibility…

correct me if im wrong

if i understand its only one club…
i cant have the galaxy somewhere and another club at the same time…
right?

correct, you’ll have to switch up the only interior there is.

And hide the players that aren’t in the “same club” as you.

Don’t forget to disable collision. Just note that you’ll still see doors opening because all that is still synced. There’s no (known) way to ‘instance’ players just for a specific interior.

wondering if there a way to change the ipl coords… then?

So i installed this, just like i did the other one before. But yet i can not find any of the bunker locations nor after hour clubs. Can someone help with those locations? Also how would i go by making the Fort Zancudo Gates actually move?

Check the Wiki. It has been linked and has a pretty good amount of information avaialble. The locations for the bunkers and clubs are not accessable freely. You must create a teleport point. XYZ are commented and the beginning of their respective .lua files

Can I have multiple nightclub interiors with different styles?

Take a look just a few comments above yours :wink: :

Anybody been able to get the dry ice smoke to work?

Oh I’m sorry, but I still dont know how to do it. :confused:

well the answer is you can’t have multiple of those nightclubs. If you want to have ‘multiple’, then you need to ‘hide’ players from each other whenever they’re in the same interior.

1 Like

Oh that’s a shame.

ran into an issue, if i have open interiors installed on client side, does it conflict with this server sided mod?

I have no idea, I don’t use Open Interiors but it might conflict since we certainly enable the same interiors

@Nicholas_Ross with this resource u dont need open all interiors. Everything that OAI (i assume u talk about the SP mod that u use on a client side in fivem) is in this resource and even more - u can personalize IPLs to your likening.
Btw @Bob_74 thank you so much for all your work, the latest updates u have made are fantastic.

okay, so i took out OAI, and only have this script running, i know it’s working as all the water is there and other places that you don’t have to teleport into are working, now downside, if you have to teleport into the building, i don’t have an icon sitting at those buildings for people to get in and out of the buildings… i can’t think of what is blocking this…

Nothing is blocking this. It’s intentionally not included in this resource. You need to create your own teleport script.