[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

Yes give me a few i will post them im currently modifying scripts to my liking lol

Btw it works after running a restart FMODT

Do you have any other script which just works for admins? If so, could you sent it to me? Would help me understanding ESMode.

ESMode Admin2 does also you can take a look at ESX Base

does anyone know where i can change the style of the text? in the menu?

@oskar_klasson
I already explained it

thanks dude really use full but how do i change the welcome message that the open key for the menu is f1 not f5?

Its really weird it seems like when a player connects ES is not working for FMODT then if you do a restart server side it seems to work just fine

Is ES starting before this resource is?

This happens when a player connects so yes of course it is lol i have even modified the script to allow superadmins to use it only think i can do is restart FMODT whenever a player joins and boom it works like a charm

Oh… derp. Brain fart on my part.

I’m not sure how @Flatracer implemented ES in this (at work, can’t look at code :frowning:) The only thing I can think of, is that this resource is calling on ES items (when the player is connecting) before they are even generated on ES. That would probably be why it works after you restart this, because ES would certainly have been completely started on the client (and generated the user object) by then. I haven’t worked with ES recently, so this is just my guess.

1 Like

Thanks for that insight it would make sense as the player is still connecting so i will see if i can run an event handler for ES in FMODT and post the results soon thanks for the help

edit
SUCCESS thanks Briglair for the suggestion
here is modified server.lua

Flatcar I put back original ID function as it did not need to be modified if anyone would like to use FMODT with ES mode just replace server.lua with this one.
server.lua (33.3 KB)

2 Likes

@Briglair @dexslab
Thanks to both of you.

@dexslab

You missed the , 1 at the TriggerClientEvent("AdminActivation", source)

server.lua (33.3 KB)

1 Like

guys i added admin id and license but still anyone can open the menu.
how to fix it ?

@Yunus_Emre_AKTAS
Open the config.lua and change OnlyForAdmin = false to OnlyForAdmins = true. Save it afterwards.

Flat it works without the 1 lol im not sure why it but i does try it out yourself

Weird, it shouldn’t :joy:

LOL not my fault :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hahaha I know ^^

I changed it in a newer version anyway, so it doesn’t really matter ^^