[Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

menu
trainer
adminmenu
chemical
toxin

Because it is shit? Thought that was obvious…

I have no time to work on this rn so I can’t fix these bugs.

the TeleportPlayerToMeTitle option does not work for me > V 3.0.0

so I made it so only admins can open the menu and i put in my identifiers in the server lua and it still says in game that im not allowed to use this menu

did i do something wrong?

Really unfortunate that you do not have a little time, this modmenu is much nicer than you seemed to think and personally I chose it for my administrators, an update would probably appreciate by a lot of admin.

pretty usefull thanks bro

Hi anyone knows how to remove the admin menu message that appears when you log? I’d like that my no-admin players doesn’t see that… Thanks! Great mod btw I really like it!

Find a plugin to remove the player blips

Too many lags, FPS drops and whatsoever. not really recommended using. your FPS will decrease below 40 fps… even with high end PC.

true @Cormac, and i can show it https://gyazo.com/00862e17c4da60a741e76e22d6a2693f

I wouldn’t recommend using it either

can we remove the coordinates at the top of the map. Tanx for all :stuck_out_tongue:

is it admin only by base or can you make it so only admins+ can make it

Im running esx. Is there a way i can make it so only admins have access to this menu? Much appreciated.

How can i set that non-admins can’t spawn vehicles, guns etc.?

How to this open menu?

Has the Admin feature been removed?

Is there a permission that we can make this for admins only ??

At this menu or can i dont use this one in a roleplay? [admin]

how can I change the menu button

How do I get the admin menu to work?

where can this Uzan?