[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

–Change “true” to “false” to disable Player Bips on Non-Admins Clients
BlipsAndNamesNonAdmins = true to False

???

Does it say Change "true" to "true to False" or Change “true” to “false”

Now think…

I would like to disable the system that manages the vocal chat, I already have something that does it or I have to go to remove this?

Hey random but Why does it keep saying check rcon whenever I sprint forward and aim? Also how do I disable the print credential stuff to rcon?

Hi ! @Flatracer it’s been several weeks that I use this Mod Menu but since 2 days invisibility does not work knowing that I need it, thank you in advance for your help.

Can you explain me how i can Download it ? Please,thx. @Flatracer (all steps because i don’t know :slight_smile: )

How i can install it ? Please help

Love this menu . Only thing I can’t get working is the time option the time changes for a second then I see it change back same with freeze time. Anyone know why?

Probably because you have another resource managing your time…

Ahh I’ll look into that do you know what of the standard FX resources control Time?

None of the standard resources does that, you have any other resource doing that

Can you help me with install please? Thanks. @Flatracer

hey how do i add an admin

Add them in the given format in the server.lua

so i get them to press the buttons and itll upload it to my RCON log

@Nathan_Gladney
When you press the button combination I mentioned above, you will get YOUR identifiers.
You can add these to make yourself an admin.

@Alex_Ofi
4abcd86535a80e26af872543800c78a9

yes but if i get a player to do that than it will get there identifiers?

Yes, it will.

great thanks!! :slight_smile: