[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

Hi, first bravo for this great job.

i search how it’s possible to add some ped skins directly on this menu ? (add more than 14 skins inital)

Thx 4 answer !

Stef

In the next update, every ped will be added and also the the option to add add-on peds.

Please be patient.

You are missing this line:

TriggerEvent('FMODT:Update')

Ooops such a easy stupid mistake. Thanks for pointing this out. If you need help with peds let me know as i was going to do those this week. Or if you want. you could give me a template for the weapons and i would do it. I was going to try to learn how implement it by looking at your menu the layout and such. As i really like your menu. Look beautiful Works like a charm and well in my opinion its the best menu for fivem.

Thanks for this offer, but the ped stuff is already done and the weapon stuff is almost.

I am just working on adding the option to switch between steam & login as a save option.

1 Like

How do I add admins to the menu??

@DehzDoesEUP

Please guys, read before asking…

Just a question.

Admins can give damage but not simple users, is an effet of your script ?
Thx 4 answer

What do you mean with

I have a question about bodyguards. with client sided menus bodyguards only follow 1 person in the entire server. pretty sucky for multiplayer gameplay. and i’d like to know if i spawn a bodyguard with this mod menu, will it follow me and not my friend? and will his bodyguard not follow me? if so that is awesome!

I never really tried it, but they should just follow you…

1 Like

First time i use the menu, and i’m running the default version (i changed nothing) it happens randomly using it. How to fix it? Is releated to the last FiveM update?

Hi Flatracer, thanks for answer but i resolve my pblm !

Very cool. Thanks for the script!

Can i somehow add add-on vehicles into the vehicle list of this menue?
I tried an add-on spawner before but that didn’t work.
Thnx, joezy!

Is already added in the next release, please be patient and wait for the release.

1 Like

Alright, im sooo glad you thought of that! I could’t find any other functioning one so till then i get the cars together xD

Joezy

Anyone knows how to disable F7 menu, on vehicles? Thanks.

is it possible to disable the view and the name of the player on the map and activated it only for admin?

Check the config.lua

Line 26 - 27