[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

@Flatracer I love this menu Its pretty much the best. I have a question. Do you plan on making the weapon menu to be more customized. Example instead of give all. We could choose what weapon we want. Thanks!

Is planned, but not finished yet

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the reply. Glad to hear that. :slight_smile: Looking forward to that update in the future. Keep up the great work. Thanks!

Hey there.
Can’t get this to save anything - settings, cars, etc. It says car is saved, but all save slots in menu are empty and save files don’t get created in relative files folder :thinking:
upd: nevermind, fixed it.

Is there a way for ONLY admins to use this? :slight_smile:

Client folder -> config.lua
OnlyForAdmins = true

1 Like

How can i change the Manu Key? So i have to press like F10 instead of F5? :slight_smile:

In the config, change the first option to the key code you want.

1 Like

Hey i am just wondering how to fix the lua error i have on line 239 in my console it just says Error parsing script server/server.lua in resource FMODT: server/server.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’
Failed to load script server/server.lua. anyone know how to fix this?? Thanks

DM me your server.lua

Hey everyone, I have reworked the menu over the past time for a friend. It now uses a login system.

Would you be interested in this too or should I keep using steam for Savings?

• Keeping Steam for Outfits, Vehicles, Weapons & Settings Saving
  • Using a login System for the Menu for Outfits, Vehicles, Weapons & Settings Saving

0 voters

1 Like

@Flatracer While this menu is activated in our server ( mostly 32/32 ) our players have 35-45 FPS even thought they cannot access the menu but when we remove the menu they have 50-60 FPS.

Something client side is using a lot of resources.

That could be caused by the massive amount or threads used in the menu, I already reduced it…

Will be released soon, I just have to know what people want for this menu (the poll above) then I will improve the new version and release it.

Also, what is your server IP/Name, so I can join and test it out real quick, because this problem never occurred for me

How would I add the trainer to certain people?

Add these player as “Admins” in the server.lua.

Thanks for the help! :smiley:

Sorry to bother again, but is there anyway to block certain modules? (Godmode, Infinite Stamina, etc.)

Not really, only by removing them.

Oh, D:, sucks, worst part is I have an abuser on my server xd

@Flatracer Ive been moving some stuff to the admin side no problem but then i wanted to make a new menu title Call Player menu within the admin menu but when i go and test it the admin menu is blank. Not sure what to do.

Top of the page i add this

TriggerEvent("FMODT:Option", "~y~>> ~s~ " .. MiscellaneousOptionsTitle, function(cb)
				if (cb) then
					adminMenu = false
					adminMiscMenu = true
				end
			end)

TriggerEvent("FMODT:Option", "~y~>> ~s~ " .. PlayerOptionsTitle, function(cb)
				if (cb) then
					adminMenu = false
					adminPlayerMenu = true
				end
			end)

Then a little down the page where adminmiscmenu is i add this

TriggerEvent("FMODT:Int", VoiceChatChannelTitle, VoiceChatChannel, 0, 5, function(cb)
				VoiceChatChannel = cb
				if VoiceChatChannel == 0 then
					NetworkClearVoiceChannel()
					drawNotification("~g~" .. VoiceChatChannelChangeToDefaultMessage .. "!")
				else
					NetworkSetVoiceChannel(VoiceChatChannel)
				end
			end)

TriggerEvent("FMODT:Update")

elseif (adminPlayerMenu) then

if not IsDisabledControlPressed(1, 173) and not IsDisabledControlPressed(1, 172) then
				currentOption = lastSelectionadminPlayerMenu
			else
				lastSelectionadminPlayerMenu = currentOption
			end

TriggerEvent("FMODT:Title", "~y~ " .. PlayerOptionsTitle)

TriggerEvent("FMODT:Bool", PlayerGodmodeTitle, godmode, function(cb)
				godmode = cb
				if godmode then
					godmodeCount = 1
					SetPedArmour(playerPed, 100)
					SetEntityHealth(playerPed, 200)
					drawNotification("~g~" .. PlayerGodmodeEnableMessage .. "!")
				else
					godmodeCount = 0
					drawNotification("~r~" .. PlayerGodmodeDisableMessage .. "!")
				end
			end)

end

Citizen.Wait(0)
	end
end)