[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Π–!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

and how do i make it admin only ? ty

I mean getting the Steam Hex ID or the License ID

Check the config.lua

my mod menu doesnt start even tho in the commands it says it is stocked in

I use FX Server i just hit a button and it starts

Is it server sided? and compatible with Vrp framwork?

Hey, thank you very much for the module you provided, the language inside I have been sinicization, but I don’t know how to give it to you.

I have set up my admins, the kick command is working, but the ban does not seem to be working.

give cash option ? ???

Can you get me a version of this where it is only the outfit menu? if so thatd be greatly apprieciated!

Error parsing script server/server.lua in resource FMODT: server/server.lua:1: unexpected symbol near β€˜<\239>’
idk whats wrong with it

DM me your server.lua.

Is there a way to move the gui? lots of information get’s blocked by other scripts on my server.

Yeah, open the GUI.lua and edit the 0.85 value

This is the error I get when I add admins.

Stopping resource FMODT
Error parsing script server/server.lua in resource FMODT: server/server.lua:1: unexpected symbol near β€˜<\239>’
Failed to load script server/server.lua.
Started resource FMODT

Can anyone help?

When I ban a player It does not ban only get message that says " event banplayer was not safe for net"

hi all - great job about this mod.

I installed and used it for a couple of hours but suddenly after a reboot the font is no longer visible. is like the color of the font and of the menu is the same.

Someone can help me ?

Thx in advance

Stef

Can I remove the ability for default users to not access the menu cus I just want admins to access the whole menu.

Check the config.

I cant get a identifaction thing, i tried but i wont work can you please help me

What?