[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

Another attempt later it did work, yes.

It might be the scheduler load being an issue, we’re currently investigating and will report back when we have some more info (and maybe a magical fix that’ll fix all resources… one can dream, right?)

3 Likes

Ok, good to know. Thank you for further investigation.

I am already working on reducing the amount of them.

BTW. I experienced frame drops when I had two tables with each of them having over 100 entrys.

Neat!

It also seems some of the threads were executing natives even when the specific menu/option weren’t enabled, this however did give us a chance to optimize native function execution for the next update. :smile:

By optimizing this, we managed to reduce execution time to half the original execution time for the FMODT resource, however any more optimization on FiveM’s end regrettably was impossible due to the structure of the Lua code.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to try this later. This looks like a great replacement for mellotrainer. My only question is, is there any way to save more than 20 vehicles per user?

Currently not, but you can check the code and try to implement it by yourself

What’s the inherent road block to that? And if you wouldn’t mind, which file should I look at?

heya what means Added Voice Chat Channel ?

is it now possible to make cop voice channel ems channel and so on ?

Check the vehicleSaving.lua

Admins have the possibility to change their Voice Channel and are able to talk to other admins, privatly.

This is possible, but you have to edit the code

F5 won’t work at all for me. I know the resource is loaded and working because the scoreboard works and certain UI elements are working, such as FPS, speedometer and the coordinates above the minimap. Also the vehicle aim + vehicle shoot + cell up + cell down combo doesn’t seem to output anything. By default that’s left and right mouse plus up and down arrow, correct?

CitizenFX.log (102.7 KB)

I feel like I’ve overlooked some really simple setup step that’s mentioned in the OP but I can’t figure it out.

anybody no how to move from F5 to another please

How can I add myself as an admin to be able to open the menu?

Follow the direction it has been stated over and over please read before posting thanks

1 Like

Does it change the weather for just the user or server wide?

Depending on you config

1 Like

Permission denied on your download…

Is working fine for me, try the Mirror link I just added

The mirror works. thanks…

1 Like

How do you install it? You haven’t put up a step by step guide for that :frowning:

Check the OP, I added it.

Somehow sad that this is needed…

I set that only admins can access the menu, but i am superadmin and i cannot access xD. What shall I do?