[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

Hey at least the new version will be compatible with EssentialMode :smiley: :joy:

1 Like

i banned people but nothing happen. even they still on the server.
than i first banned. than i kick them but they login to server again.
i think there is a problem about ban

Make sure you are using the latest FX Server artifact

I’d love to use this on my server, however I can not stand the font that is used. Is there a way for me to change it?

@Sam_F

To change the font follow this step to step tut.

1. Open the GUI.lua
    2. Search for this line: GUI.titleText = {255, 255, 255, 255, 1} (Should be at line 6)
    3. Change the one (1) at the end to a four (4)
    4. Now search for this line: GUI.optionText = {255, 255, 255, 255, 1} (Should be at line 8)
    5. Change the one (1) at the end to a four (4)
    6. Save the file
    7. Restart the Resource or the Server
    8. Profit!
1 Like

Thanks for this menu, fixed a lot of issues I was having. Is there anyway to get sunbathe and sunbathe back added into the scenarios?

It would also be really nice to have the option to choose individual weapons instead of just all or none.

Can i change the button to open the menu?

Yes go to client folder then config the very top of the config lua you change the number to the input you want to use

1 Like

hey can you make an feature in the admin menu “announce”. what i mean is that we as admins have an easy way to announce thins in the chat.

Lars

Yeah, I can do that. I will add that the next days

you’re my man! thanks

can you make it possable to remove the scoreboard from the menu, i turn off my scoreboard like this /stop scoreboard but i need to trun it off in the menu too and when im not online it starts again.

There is already an Option for this in the config

Could we have an option to maybe freeze the nearest ped/vehicle to RP a traffic stop out or would that be impossible. I know there ia no script to do AI traffic stops, But I was just thinking could it be an option to do that. It’d be great If we could make that vehicle mock our movement when it’s stopped so we can make the person pull on over safe out of traffic. but I have no idea. thanks for reading

Sometimes when I press F5 to get up the menu it dosen’t show up so I need to restart FiveM. How can I fix this?

Does it show any Errors in the In-Game Console or in the RCON Log if so?

It’s the same for me but it doesn’t show up any errors in the RCON log.

@Emil_Holmstedt @AceGrid

Next time this happens, please send me your CitizenFX.log before you restart FiveM

Is it typical for this resource, if running on a near-full 32-player server, to be taking around 7-12 milliseconds per frame, therefore taking off ~15-25 FPS from the actual game frame rate (assuming 60 FPS)?

We’ve been investigating performance metrics on a few popular servers, and ‘FMODT’ stood out amongst a few others, apparently as it has 221(!) active threads executing each and every tick.

also, seemingly dead download link? why is it not uploaded to the forums, anyway? :open_mouth:

The download link is working fine

The download was way bigger at first, so I uploaded it to mediafire and kept it that way

I am not aware of this problem, could this be caused by the massive amount of Threads or the use of tables?