[Discontinued][Release][v2.0.1] CHEM!CAL T0Ж!N [Mod Menu][Admin Menu (incl. Bans, Kicks, Spectate...)][Outfit, Vehicles, Weapon & Settings Saving]

@Flatracer
Awesome job man :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

@SUPERANDROID_HACKS @tanbomxp

Please download the new updated Version. The problem with Linux is fixed.

1 Like

@Flatracer

thx works great! how can i put menu before my player stats?

Knipsel

who cares as long as it works lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is not possible, but you can change the possition to the left side.

1. Open the GUI.lua
  2. Find this line: menuX = 0.85
  3. Change it to this: menuX = 0.15
  4. Profit
2 Likes

Had an issue with PvP turning itself on and off after the first initial click. Same with the player blips part. Other then that, great job. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you for the Feedback, I will take a look into this.

i tried, but nothing seems to habben when i restart resource. I ll try on reboot when all players are offline

I forgot, you have to delete the settings files

nice thx ! works ! a big like for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The menu can be opened by any user or just admins? To add admin is to use the admin menu section or to open the menu itself?

By default everyone can use the menu and only admins can use the admin options. If you want it just for Admins, check the config.lua and edit it to your need

hey i edited the config and so on, but players can see eachother now on the map even if i disabled it. How do i do this ?

Hello made to make sure that normal players do not see the welcome message for the menu, and have that access to this menu to admin

Make sure you don’t have any other Option which show Playerblips. Also make sure, you saved the file after editing it.

I don’t understand what you want.

thx i fixed it :slight_smile:

is it normal the files are saved in server data folder with the names resources\FMODT\files\settings\11000011220c4c1.txt

yes, the files get named after your steam ID Hex

yua i know now but files are saved in server data folder with that name.
Shouldn’t the save in the folder “resources\FMODT\files\settings” with name 11000011220c4c1.txt?

I managed to disable the menu for users without permissions, I just want to remove the welcome message from the menu as soon as it entered the server

Oh, you are using linux, aren’t you? Could be a problem with that I didn’t thought of. I will take a look into it.

The easiest way would be to open the controls.lua and changing this: firstOpen = true to this: firstOpen = false.

You can find these in the first line of the file