Delete me 4

is it possible to remove options from the mello trainer like the admin button the vehicle spawn, basically i would like it to have
player - player skins- npcs -add armur-drunk
vehicle mods but not spawner
just the basic not the admin or car spawner on it

@GTA_Gamer2k17
A quick and dirty way is to edit the trainer.html in the nui folder. This will only remove the text in the menu. So for example

<!-- Main menu -->
            <div id="mainmenu">
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="onlineplayersmenu">Online Players</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="playermenu">Player</p>
                <!-- <p class="traineroption" data-sub="actionsmenu">Actions</p>  -->
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="weaponsmenu">Weapons</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="vehiclesmenu">Vehicles</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="worldmenu">World</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="settingsmenu">Settings</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="adminmenu" data-require="admin">Admin Menu</p>  REMOVING THIS LINE WILL REMOVE THE MENU ADMIN
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="aboutmenu">About</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="savemenu">Save/Load Trainer Settings</p>
            </div>
<!-- Main menu -->
            <div id="mainmenu">
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="onlineplayersmenu">Online Players</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="playermenu">Player</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="weaponsmenu">Weapons</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="vehiclesmenu">Vehicles</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="worldmenu">World</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="settingsmenu">Settings</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="aboutmenu">About</p>
                <p class="traineroption" data-sub="savemenu">Save/Load Trainer Settings</p>
            </div>

Now the admin menu is gone. No one will see it but the actual code is still in the lua files.

Another way instead of removing the line is to comment it.
like this

i got 2 question how do you edit the main key to oppen the menu and is there any way to add a custiom npc skin into the menu ???

got the custom npc skin to work added it into nui/ mellotrainer.json

found out how to change the key :stuck_out_tongue:
u shud put it in the config file :slight_smile:

I wanna make custom permissions so how there is admin, hex check i wanna make another one for LEO, so that i can set who can spawn what.
is there anyway to do so?

First

i thought i did everything and i removed admin access to test, when i click on the admin menu it now says “Im not staff” - as it should. sense that menu has data-require=“admin”, but i did data-require=“leo” to a menu and it didnt open nor say anything.

Second

EDIT : So Now i have this working with permissions however for the submenu it uses

data-require="admin" or data-require="leo" 

is there a way to make it so admin has access to leo? here is the current code in my HTML
Screenshot of trainer.html

Edit 3 : Is there a way to make a specific weapon in the json file require special permission to spawn?, rn i was gonna try something like

{
        "menuName": "Carbine Rifle MK2", 
        "weaponName": "WEAPON_CARBINERIFLE_MK2", 
		"data-require="admin",
        "data": {
          "sub": 7 
        }, 

Screenshot of My Attempt to make certain weapons restricted.

but that causes a syntax error. is there a way i can do it?

Could anyone help me with this issue. I like to play with a gamepad but whenever i press back which is b on gamepad my character start to punch so i tried editing the code like this but it does not work.

elseif ( IsControlJustReleased( 1, 202 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 1, 202 ) and DisableControlAction(0,140,true) ) then -- back
				SendNUIMessage({
					trainerback = true
				})
			end

It still punch :frowning: does anybody know how? Thanks!

never mind i was doing it the wrong way
This is what i use and works perfectly now.

if ( showtrainer ) then
            local ped = GetPlayerPed( -1 )	

DisableControlAction( 0, 24, true ) -- Attack
            DisableControlAction(0,140,true)
            DisableControlAction( 0, 142, true ) -- MeleeAttackAlternate

end

Hey I have noticed a few others post this issue but haven’t seen a response yet. I have a couple members in my community that can only save 3-8 peds/vehicles. The number each person can save varies but they are all under 10. I have tried deleting their mtsaves info by the still have the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

When im in game and try to join the server it says couldn´s load resource mellotrainer. what is the problem??

@TheStonedTurtle please help me

How long due temp bans last I was testing the menu and I temp banned my other account and also how would I unban someone I ever wanted to do so?

when i put the steam hex in and i set adminOnlyTrainer = true
the trainer wont popup annymore what the hell

is there a way to either disable the noclip menu or change the key assignment from F2

This might be an odd questions is there a way to restrict the menu so no one can use it besides admins in general. i.e spawning in cars and ped stuff.

can you add the new cop vehicles and new model of cars into your menu please

Perhaps “INPUT_INTERACTION_MENU” Key # 244 would be more suitable, Defaults to M and Backbutton on xbox cont. No punch :slight_smile: But nice use of code.

1 Like

I have it installed. When I hit F1, the trainer doesn’t open.

2 Likes

A little help, please!
How would you go about creating a new role/permission and making it so only people with that role/permissions can access the skin changer menu?
Thanks!

Any updates for recent patch?

1 Like