Delete me 4

I got a problem after i put mellotrainer into my fxserver there are alot of icons on the map how can i remove them all and make my own?

I cannot for the life of me remove the names overhead. Anyone else have this issue? I have tried removing them in the config file and the menu itself.

First things first, This trainer is amazing needs a thumbs up!! I’ve come to a small encounter with file cl_weapons.lua @ the bottom of the file where the infi-parachute activates thread function. That does work fine and dandy if a profile was saved with the mellotrainer. Now if you where hoping to simply add infi-parachutes you would need to have this code in the cf_player.lua file to have it run as thread alongside the other functions in there. Profiles do not save to players without access to “local adminOnlyTrainer = true”
so this should be adjusted for those requiring this. Now this leads to one question if someone understands my predicament: the standard thread for parachute check was 1/4 seconds if this is now checking players @ new thread time- example: [while true do Wait(1)] would this be to much for the server?

hey, thanks for the mod, if I want to translate the interface into the other language, What should I do?

Adding admins gives us errors

Hello, I am very happy with this trainer for all the work done and the easiness when editing the files, the only thing that I don’t know how to change is the controls of the Controller (Xbox, Ps), when pressing “A” or “X”, on the controller it pops up the menu , and I would like to figure out how to change it, any help ? . Thx in advance. :grinning:

Is there a way for me to completely disable different menus?

how do u make a npc cause i cant get this blue shirt to go away. and everything else just makes my arms disapear.

I have an issue where the DPad Down button on my controller expands my map. I don’t want that. Anyway to remove that option?

how do you remove certain vehicles from being spawned? i have model blacklist but the mello trainer is overwriting this

Does anyone have this working with only vehicle and skin spawning and moding? I dont quite get how to limit the stuff to people not having access to things

We are having an issue with Admins. I’ve added myself and 3 others using our Steam Hex and I am the only one able to use admin options. I’ve tried putting me 1st on the list and at the bottom and still the same results.

local admins = {
“steam:110000113672869”, – Add all steam hexs heres.
“steam:1100001117E9560”, – MUST FOLLOW EXAMPLE FORMAT
“steam:1100001185AFFDD”,

}

Can someone help explain to me how I disable the minimap getting bigger whenever you fit down on the d-pad?

[HELP] How do i use the server cars tab in the menu?

Are the creators of this menu still working on it or have they quit? I literally read almost every post, lot of people asking questions that have been answered already.
Hoping this is going to get more updates as I’ll be trying it first thing Monday morning! @TheStonedTurtle & @WolfKnight179 thank you both for the amazing work, I hope you’re both still working on this.

1 Like

Hey guys, any idea where i change the key to open the menu? F1 (288) doesnt fit my server at all :confused:
Thanks alot in advance

change all the capital letters to lowercase letters. “e.x: steam:1100001185affdd”

No the problem is he is not writing in the hex value stop giving fake info

Hey folks. Can anyone help me? Mello was working fine yesterday and the only file I edited was the trainer.html to ad in the admin option for those options that I wanted to check for admin. Worked flawlessly yesterday. But, today I am now getting an error:

nui://mellotrainer/nui/trainer.js:1011, Nothinhg

I have not once touched the trainer.js file. I even tried a fresh install and clear of the cache. Any help would be appreciated.

can i make only server cars spawnable??