Delete me 4

#1 has all the non-legit stuff taken out. i.e. rocket launchers, sticky bombs, etc. As well as blips, playernames, car repair, etc. #2 still has all of that. #2 is used for admins, staff, and temp access when something is needed while creating a video by a member. They both also have seperate save folders so that when temp access is given, the player can’t save cheaty settings for when they aren’t using it again.

Hi, we are using mellotrainer on our server, and recently changing the time of the day has stopped working (we use this to sync the time between all players. not sure if this should already happen?). What it does when you click it, it flashes to the time you set then right back to the previous time. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? thanks.

How can we add custom skins to the NPCs skin option

Turtle, Wolf, mint work on this menu

have had a quick look over all the comments (quick being a good 30 min)

few people have asked how to rebind the keys from F1-3 to other keys

i have looked thru every file, CTRL +F to find it, and i simple cannot find the text line.

Is there a way to rebind it? if so how? i do know on some servers they have managed to change it, myself, and others are wondering how.

thanks in advance

asfasfasfasfasfasfasfasf

The keys are set on cl_general line 215 for the F1, line 232 for the F3 key and line 236 for the F2 key. I’ve been working on this menu a lot so that is an easy question to answer

yeah i did find that some time ago, i did change them, but it still uses the default ones, i thought there may have been another line somewhere else thats preventing it maybe?

Nope no hidden lines. As long as you have changed it correctly, deleted the cached version from the server, restarted the server and client it should all work fine.

yeah done all that, anytime i edit shit i always delete cache…

do these have to be set to true tho from false?

obviously setup for admin only - but it conflicts with esx phone and the invent on F1 and F2

Leave those false, it is what makes the admin only part work correctly.

The line 17 above the first one in your screenshot is the one mapped to f1- you have to change 288 to the I’d of whichever key you want.
289=f2 which toggles no clip
170=f3 is that controls the waypoint

fuck im with you now, cheers dude

How does one edit how many vehicles/peds can be saved?

Is there a way to change the open button (like instead of F1 it would be F5)

Hello,

thx for this Tool, its Amazing! I have a question:

How can I disable the the Star over the Head?

why does it say couldnt load theis when i try to join my server?

Help please, I cant delete car saves nor can I spawn them in, it works for everyone else on my server, ive already deleted my gamecache but idk what it is

1 Like

Regarding this trainer, is it possible to allow certain people to use certain things that are blacklisted, such as vehicles?

I am having the same issue :\

I just spent 20 minutes scrolling to see if someone already asked this, so forgive me if someone did. How do you unban a player?

Does anyone know how to change the key to open mellow trainer?