Delete me 4

im trying so many times and when im joining the server it sais - can not load mellotrainer

it happaned for me too

Blockquote
Current MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
Latest MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
MelloTrainer is up to date!
Error resuming coroutine: sv_data_saving.lua:173: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
sv_data_saving.lua:173: in function <sv_data_saving.lua:170>

This just started happening. I’ve removed any scripts I installed in the last week, still nothing.

Contact me and we can take a look

I got it figured out. after one of the admin HEX entries, I had a period rather than a comma.

guys i have some add - on vehicles, i want to put them in a list in the mellotrainer, how to do this? i saw a lot of servers that doing it and i dont have a clue how to. pls help

did u get an answer? i need to add some vehicles and idk how to,

How do I remove map blips? ex. stripclub etc

Try and restart the resource?

@TheStonedTurtle
Im trying to recode the trainer slightly as for my server we would need to move all the vehicle options and weapon options and invincibility under the admin menu, and i managed to move the actual stuff there but when you select it, it doesnt work, so i was going to try and ask if you could do it as im not that good with LUA
Heres what im trying to do
-Move weapons tab under the admin menu
-Move vehicle tab under the admin menu
-Move Clean and heal player under the admin menu
-Move Invincibility under the admin menu
-Move Give armor to player under the admin menu
any form of help in this matter will be greatly appreciated
_Fade

where is the ban list

How do i change it from F1 and F2 to something like F6 and F7? Its interfering with Lambda.

Pretty sure this menu will conflict with Lambda in many, many ways.

I have a suggestion, could you add an option to display coordinates and heading maybe under location tab? I know they are other resources for it I just thought it would be another great feature for this Trainer. Thank you for all your work much appreciated!

1 Like

What other resources? This is something I need to be able to do for some stuff :slight_smile:

Is there a way to disable no-clip and teleport completely?

Hi what file to change the key f1 f2 f3

@Sphex cl_general.lua line 218

There are two instances of the number “288”. Go to https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls and find the key you want to use from the qwerty column and change those numbers.

1 Like

@TheStonedTurtle

I’m wanting to run two versions of this resource. One for members and one for staff. Members being restricted on a few options and staff being allowed to use a few extra options. My issue is that if I change the resource folder name, I lose the ability to open the vehicles or ped save sub menus.

Is there a line somewhere that I’m missing where I can change the resource name so these sub menus work again?

Why run 2 versions? There’s literally an admin menu that only allow listed users to access?