Delete me 4

Anyone here willing to help me set up perms. I have tried to do it, but I am not very LUA savvy, and can’t get it to work . I edit out the options in the HTML, but it just messes up the trainer. So probably not doing that right either. I want police to just have access to character customization and adding armor to themselves, nothing else. And all other options just admin only.

1 Like

Im trying to enable PVP. In sv_config.lua it is set to pvpEnabled = true. Only when I disable scripthook is pvp disabled.

1 Like

Is there a way to make it so that when you respawn after death you keep your weapon loadout? There’s already an option for clothing/skins.

Also, not a big deal since I think there’s already another script out there for this, but it would be nice to have Lambda Menu’s “B” to point feature if it’s possible and not too much work.

Another feature I’d like to see if possible is a toggle to block your hat and glasses from being thrown off when people punch you or you get hit by a car.

Oh, and I haven’t tested this extensively, but it seems the “everyone ignores you” toggle doesn’t stop armed rednecks on dirtbikes in Sandy Shores from chasing after you with guns the instant you discharge a weapon. And almost forgot, the toggles for “player blips”, “player blip names” and “player overhead names” don’t seem to save correctly and reset every time I log in.

Other than that the trainer’s been extremely handy for a variety of purposes. Thank you.

1 Like

I had an issue with this trainer that prevented me from being able to access it but everyone else could. I am the server owner. Anyone have any ideas why this would be? I saw that earlier someone had the same problem but it was supposedly fixed.

1 Like

How would I add a custom vehicle section for police cars and let me customize their names? Also, how would I set it so only police could spawn police vehicles?

1 Like

how to open player list i mean when you press Z there is player list on the left the screen . is that possible to do that ?

and

when i die. and revive myself my hair color is changed to green. and i killed my friend and i revive him . he lost his beard. something wrong with esx_skin when i installed this mod to server. how to fix this ?

1 Like

I dont know where to put the files can someone help me!!!

i have an esx server running added this for my admins now there are double the amount of blimps for players and the admins anybody know how i can change that

If you don’t know where to put the files, you might want to think about learning how to install resources. This is just a drop in and use resource. There are plenty of tutorials on this site, do some research.

Where do I change the colour in the top section, where it says mello trainer, I have tried in the css but nothing happens.

Where do i even put my hex i cant find it???
And how do i change the name of the menu?

hey @sadboilogan has the native for names above heads changed in the latest server update because mello no longer seems to remove the names

I just comment out “start playernames” from my server.cfg and Mello seems to work as intended.

i didn’t even notice that was a new resource added in the latest version of fiveM good call and thank you

Hi.

Is there a way to give admins JUST the admin part of the menu? Not the spawning vehicles and locations etc? I’d like to not have multiple people with that ability in case people abuse it.

Thank you

is it possible to limit Mello to only choosing vehicle liveries?

Thanks,
Perry

is there any way to change the button to open the trainer? not sure if keyboard and controller are different but its my Xbox controller that’s causing me problems it opens the trainer every time i press A lol so would really like to change it if possible? otherwise i’m going to have to swap to another trainer which i really dont want to have to do :frowning:
thanks in advance,
mickie.

1 Like

I have been using this trainer for months with no issues, but now for some reason when my players spawn their saved vehicles, it either 1. wont spawn them or 2. spawns them without the customizations they added. i even reinstalled mello and saved a vehicle with customizations and it would still not spawn with them customizations, any reason why this may be happening? it only happens with cars, the peds still save and spawn normally.

im getting this message every time i try to join my server. what do i need to do