Delete me 4

@Flatracer Thank you very much

1 Like

can you fix your prob ? I have the same prob

1 Like

i use a controller can you change ( F1 ) to maybe (RB)+(X) which file would that be located in , if any

1 Like

Is it intended that when a variable is set to false, such as featureplayerblips, players can’t change it manually when they open the trainer? Also, I noticed that if the variable is set to true, players can’t turn blips off.

1 Like

They should be able to change stuff through the options in the trainer, unless you remove them from the trainer.

1 Like

Nah, it’s not allowing anyone to change those options on our server. Wonder if it’s conflicting with something else. I went in and manually changed it to true in everyone’s .txt files, then changed the server variable to true. Still doesn’t allow anyone to change back to OFF. If a player turns it off, it immediately turns on. Guess there could be a possible conflict with something else. But I get no errors in the console or server window.

Edit: I also made sure that the windows server didn’t have the .txt files as read only.

1 Like

Are you using lambda menu as well?

1 Like

I removed the lambda asi as well as the lm-config.xml after copying over the saved peds/vehicles to Mello. Just double checked that I didn’t miss anything, but both of the files for Lambda have been removed. I’m also set as an admin with my Steam Hex in the Mello trainer.

1 Like

So, I just installed this plugin and ever since I installed it, my local ELS plugin is not working. What would be the reason for that?

1 Like

Nothing to do with MelloTrainer.

1 Like

Alrighty… I guess I’ll look through everything else then. Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

When Mello is disabled, all options are disabled unless Lambda is in it’s place or another trainer.

Is this correct?

I’m trying to see what my options are if my community doesn’t like Mello.

1 Like

@ExiledSpark What do you mean by Disabled? I’m assuming you mean if the resource isn’t started. If so then you are correct, none of the options will be enabled, such as map/player blips. Mello Trainer and Lambda conflict, Most of the Time Lambda menu wins since it is updating the natives more often.

If your community doesn’t like Mello then you would need to find scripts to replace whatever functionality of the trainer you would like.

1 Like

Ah, so PVP becomes disabled automatically as do the map icons and such when mello becomes disabled?

No, I’m pretty much sticking with what we’ve configured. I just wanted to see if this was correct. People use Lambda as well and complained.

1 Like

Anyone know how i can remove certain vehicles or guns from the list. Ive been looking through the files i got the supercar tab and out restricted settings, etc. But cant find where the individual is held.

1 Like

Pretty much all of the vehicles/weapons/player skins are loaded from mellotrainer.json, I had a website that you could use to edit it but Idk if its updated/still works (was pretty crap before anyway lol)

1 Like

Hey, I am trying to make a custom permission so people who have donated to the server have access to spawn in as animals and some other features provided by the server. I have looked at the readme many times and still don’t understand where I would put their SteamHex so they will have access to a menu.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Is there a way to change the menu control to f5?

1 Like

Not something that even really matters, but the Karin Rebel and the Karin Rebel (Rusty) are mixed up :stuck_out_tongue:
http://illusivetea.me/WhyIsThereSoManyFuckingRpServers/1xc94g45D.png

http://illusivetea.me/WhyIsThereSoManyFuckingRpServers/5P64aU13u.png

1 Like

If you want to fix it you can go into the trainer.js and switch them around lol.

1 Like