Delete me 4

@David_Carneiro Add them into the HTML code where all the other weather options are.

1 Like

Great project donā€™t know why i didnā€™t switch earlier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TheStonedTurtle Love the work! would you consider adding the option to leave a vehicle running?

1 Like

some animal skins are invicible for other players on the server, is that something that can be fixed?

If you randomise the skin textures they appear for other players

1 Like

Is there a way to restrict certain users from functions? like ie: say i want only admins to be able to use god mode. instead of deleteing it from the HTML can i restrict it to where they have to be admin status to use it. or like say i have police that want to use the give armor option but i dont want civs using it. Is there a way to do this?

1 Like

ok worked, thanks for the reply and sorry for the late response :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@AoD_Talons Did you read the main post and my readme file?

1 Like

This is a great piece of work.

However, I have a suggestion. This would require you to completely redesign everything (I think. I am no programmer).

Save all settings for each player. This would take up some space but would it be possible to save some of their information client side? When playing with friends, we had to change our settings every single time which was sort of frustrating.

Anyways, like I said, great work!

1 Like

Iā€™ve already created this system, but it saves on the server. Iā€™m never going to create anything that saves to the clients computer. The whole reason for this trainer is so that server owners can customize and limit their players. The amount of checks Iā€™d have to do to ensure that the file thatā€™s being loaded is in the correct format and doesnā€™t contain any ā€œbannedā€ items for each specific server is just stupid.

In the main page of the trainer there should be a Save/Load Trainer Settings option if the server is running the most up to date version. As mentioned this saves to the server.

2 Likes

So this now does save every option that someone sets? :smiley:

1 Like

so for some reason when i installed the new updated version itā€™s not working on my server none of my admins are able to open up the trainer i put everyoneā€™s steam hex in right how many admins can be allowed to use it

1 Like

Can anyone give me an idea about how to fix this.

Current MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
Latest MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
MelloTrainer is up to date!
sh: cd: line 1: can't cd to mtsaves
MELLOTRAINER: mtsaves folder not found, attempting to create.
sh: mkdir: not found

1 Like

@Chip_W_Gaming make a folder mtsaves in your server folder. the mkdir command would make that folder, not sure why it isnā€™t working.

@AWITTING22, there shouldnā€™t be a limit.

1 Like

yeah i put the mellotrainer in but nothing happens i aligned everyone hex up correctly but i go to hit f1 and nothing pops up

@Chip_W_Gaming Are you using Linux by any chance?

@AWITTING22 Please check the server console for any errors.

1 Like

i got it working is there a way to change the time on tempban

Temp Ban just bans until the server restarts, the same way the old tempban rcon command worked.

1 Like

@WolfKnight179 yes, running centos 7. I created a folder in the /resources/mellotrainer folder (/resources/mellotrainer/mtsaves). Does it need to be created somewhere else?

1 Like

You have to create the folder in the Server Folder, not in the resource folder

1 Like