Delete me 4

@JoKeR132 There is an if statement on line 240 of cl_general.lua that checks for F2 and admin status (if applicable)
You should see toggleNoClipMode() on line 241 just under that if statement and end on line 242. If you delete all of that then there will be no way to toggle noclip mode on/off.

@ExiledSpark featureShowVoiceChatSpeaker in cl_variables.lua or via the option under the Voice Menu Show Voice Chat Speakers

Where does the banned list go?

v0.5.5 (09-24-2017)

Added new trainer features, new Setting Saving, and some general bug fixes/improvments

Changes

• Fixed Cosmetic Damage toggle showing scratches
  • Updated data-require to work with data-action, was previously only working with data-sub
  • Fixed Skin Changing menu when loading a saved skin
  • Fixed Voice Proximity Sync
  • Fixed Voice Channel Menu and added Syncing
  • Fixed incorrect submenu linking
  • JSON Menu Name updates(credits @Matty45)

Additions

• Added Restore Apperance toggle (Default = ON)
  • Added Local Setting Saving System (Trainer Toggles)
  • Added Some MK2 Weapons and some of their attachments
  • Added custom privledge information to the readme document
2 Likes

do you plan to add the functions like the simple trainer has where you can attach say other vehicles to flat bed trailers? this is the only reason i havenā€™t disable the script-hook. if this was part of your trainer i could disable script-hook for good.

How do i make it so all players are forced certain settings? Like in the voice options and player blips etc. Ive tried to go into the html and put datastate from off to on but it doesnt work.

1 Like

@vizzra cl_variables.lua file, update the default state between true and false, if you donā€™t want players to be able to change this then remove the option from the HTML.

@dracuslayer Iā€™ll look into this eventually, I personally donā€™t use that feature so Havenā€™t tried to recreate it.

1 Like

first and all ty for this trainer: but i have some problemer do you other ppl have it ?

like if i spawn a car then its get deleted , in the trainer i have turn it off but it still delete the car i have many issue with this trainer

like spawn ass a bird its crash the server , so i remowed from code soo ppl dont use it ,

you dont have so may option too desgin the ped like the lampa menu this need more stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do i find the ā€œIsControlJustReleased( 0, 288 )ā€ for f4 and f5? @TheStonedTurtle ? thank you for this awesome script

1 Like

Thank you it works perfect.

1 Like

this video will show you what i am talking about. its a great feature that would be awesome if you could implement it into the trainer. https://youtu.be/r024uTriMZA?t=8m58s

2 Likes

I personally donā€™t see us adding it in.

1 Like

There are two different tow scripts available in the releases section. Use the search feature to find them.

1 Like

yeah but you cant attach objects to the flatbed trailer. thatā€™s what iā€™m looking to do like a wide-load.

2 Likes

Hi, i just downloaded mello trainer for my server! but every feature that i try to use simply wonā€™t work.
forexample: i wanna spawn some car, I press enter and nothing happend.
You can try it for yourself!
ip: morho.org

1 Like

@Sebastian_Mikula You arenā€™t even loading my resource in that server.

Your server has so many custom resources, some of which are broken.

http://puu.sh/xJuph/9ad66ea4f9.jpg

Sitting on your server I crashed after like 5minutes, doing nothing but looking through the F8 Console.

Please try a fresh FXServer and this resource only, if you still run into issues let me know.

voice is choppy and im sure its something to do with the trainer since i didnt have it installed voices where fine but now i have it installed and voices are choppy and its also annoying having to everytime i want to play set my proximity

HI,

When launching my server after having your folder installed on the server I am getting the error 'Could not load resource mellowtrainer :frowning: '. I have added the correct exe line in the server cfg (start mellotrainer) and I have added all the correct files but it still does not want to work.

How can I resolve this?

Cheers

@Kristovision

mellowtrainer is not mellotrainer

1 Like

@TheStonedTurtle

Sorry I worded that wrong in my response. Both are the same ā€˜mellotrainerā€™

1 Like

can you put another weather types like snow or xmas? i would love to put those in :confused: