Delete me 4

hi, @TheStonedTurtle would be cool to have a way to disabled specific things in user part of the trainer. example remove weapons/ or teleport options.

@Doctorgta The static part of the JSON already has an editor, its not the best but it works.
https://thestonedturtle.github.io/mellotrainer/mellotrainer.html

Certain parts of the trainer require removing HTML elements from trainer.html while others are created via dynamically created JSON that is sent from lua files. The customization becoming easier will happen over time as I get closer to v1.0, but with the editor and file discussed above you should be able to handle pretty much everything.

If you want to remove the location teleports they can be found in the new cl_world.lua file, which is also a great example of how i use Lua to send JSON to the trainer. function createLocationJSON()

1 Like

thanks! Last questionā€¦ where i have to go for delet for example 1 category of vehicles? in trainers.json?
And How can I delet the option ā€˜ā€˜save vehicleā€™ā€™?

Firstly, thanks for this.

Secondly, is there a way I can set all options to admin only however let my users use the trainer to change skins only?

Cheers,

@Deveraux Add data-require="admin" to the highest level elements that youā€™d like to restrict. This should prevent non admins from triggering the data-sub, data-action and data-hover actions. In your case youā€™d want to add it to everything under "mainmenu" besides the Player options and then under Player Menu add it to every option but the Player Skin option.

Thanks Iā€™ll give that a go!

Iā€™m in the process of developing a RP serverā€¦
Iā€™m using this trainer as I donā€™t want players to use their own trainer. If I disable the scripthook, this will prevent them from being able to use their own trainer whistle on my server correct?

If so, how can I make sure the default state of blips is turned off and that canā€™t be modified? How can I also turn off the alerts (such as a person dying) in the bottom left, and keep that off and make sure that canā€™t be modified.

** To re-order that, I know how to turn them off - but where can I edit it where the default state is OFF and they canā€™t modify that state?

Thanks.

Just delete the option in the html file

Edit the default state in cl_variables.lua and then remove the option from the trainer.html file and they wonā€™t be able to modify it.

The notifications would be these two options:

featurePlayerNotifications = true;
featureDeathNotifications = true;

Yes, but disabling scripthook will disable All client sided plugins including non-trainer plugins so make sure you have server-sided replacements.

Line 890 in html file just to save u having to search around :wink:

1 Like

Just so i understand a few conceptsā€¦

Why is the current weapons on my person get erased at each change of skin with ā€œsaved configsā€

Weapons are link to the ped model ?

I think losing weapons when changing peds its something that happens with gta, happens with any menu ive used.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

A couple of things.

Iā€™m no longer able to see names above heads even when I set it to on.

I also wanna change certain things like blips to default, how do I do this?

If you are toggling them via this option <p class="traineroption" data-action="settingtoggle text" data-state="OFF" data-toggle="featurePlayerHeadDisplay">Overhead Player Names</p> and they still donā€™t turn on then let me know, that would mean the blip/name system has some issues which isnā€™t impossible since it was just rewritten.

As for setting default variables thatā€™s in cl_variables.lua as i explained to Jay_Kid.

btw the mello trainer is causing crashing out now when a ped dies. The old mellotrainer never did this before. After the update I started to notice it occuring more

More? So it was happening before and it wasnā€™t mello trainer and now its happening more often so its mello trainerā€¦? How do you know its this causing the crash?

Can you make a function so that a person can not pick up a weapon npc? police, millitary

Hi Wolf and Turtle,

Thanks for your time in advance.

Iā€™m requiring an addition to your menu to have the Vehicle Compenets changer added to your menu. At current some custom vehicles have custom components in which you need a trainer to change, this feature can be found in Simple Trainer and Lambada ( I think ). This addition would be greatly appreciated, Iā€™m more than happy to donate to have this feature added also.

I am currently having that issue. I can get the blips to work fine, but my goal is to have blips off and have the over head display work. Would there also be a way to set it to where their IDā€™s are also displayed