Delete me 4

Love this fantastic menu and the fact that it is serverside.

It took me some efford to get everything including adminmenu working but thanks to this forum i have got it up and running.

Thanks @TheStonedTurtle and @WolfKnight179,
Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Update v0.4.5 (08-23-2017)

New noclip mode, admin kick & temp ban, and some bug fixes.

Changes

• Changed Control Keys to prevent controller conflictions
  • Fixed SNS Pistol Menu issues
  • Data saving can now be toggled in the sv_config.lua file
  • Restructured all of the files for easier management
  • Fixed Time Forward/Backwards causing crashes
  • Changed some menu colours

Additions

• Added a directory check to the data saving system
  • Version check, the trainer will now let you know if you are running an outdated version. (Credits to EssentialMode)
  • Added Noclip Mode, can be toggled with F2
  • Added Admin Only Noclip toggle in sv_config.lua
  • Added a Steam Only connection option which kicks any player not using steam. Toggleable in the sv_config.lua file
  • Added Kick and Temp Ban to the admin menu
6 Likes

But how do I make it possible to ban a database into my system? Iā€™m using the vrp mod

Mello Trainer is just getting better and better with every update :slight_smile: 10/10

2 Likes

Thank you for your hard work!
@TheStonedTurtle
@WolfKnight179

Love Mello!

Now get ready to remind people that its not F6 but F1 !! lol

Re-READ THA POST YO!

2 Likes

Great work! Recommend this to everyone.

Any plans to add the speed up/speed boost option? Had great fun using that option with Lambda Menu.

i vote for Weapons saves in /mtsaves/

@Deziel0495 speed boost? For vehicles? Thereā€™s power boost, unless you mean something else :smiley:

@docburn I will look into weapon loadouts.

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming you mean during noclip where holding button X causes you to move faster than your set speed? It could be done, Iā€™ll have to see which key lambda menu uses.

@TheStonedTurtle @WolfKnight179

No I mean the option for speedboost, when enabled you can use the 9 key on your numpad for speedup and 3 for speedbrake.

Iā€™ve never heard of that before in the Lambda menuā€¦

1 Like

What a great platformā€¦ i can sense a move of the more cheaty-option inside Adminmenu

ā€œplayermanagementā€
p class=ā€œtraineroptionā€ data-action=ā€œplayer healā€>Clean & Heal Player

p class=ā€œtraineroptionā€ data-action=ā€œplayer armorā€>Give Armor to Player

It was in the vehicles menu. Second page if I remember correctly.

Is it correct I canā€™t save my setup in the ā€˜mtsavesā€™ folder because I donā€™t have a Steam account ?? :fearful: ā€¦

@Deziel0495 Ah, Iā€™ve never used that before! We wouldnā€™t be able to bind buttons to the numpad, well maybe, but itā€™s touchy.

@SorensenDK At the moment, yes, only Steam allows saves.

1 Like

Not sure if it was part of Lambda, but it was definitely apart of GTA IV Simple native trainer.

There were 4 options.
Fast - Which increased speed a little
Super Fast - Which increased speed a lot
Brake - Slowed down a little
Super Brake - Instant stopped

They may not have been named that, but they were interesting.

Okayy and ƘV, so i must wait and hope for the next update, I donā€™t have an Steam account and I donā€™t like Steam :disappointed: ā€¦

@Briglair @Deziel0495 Weā€™ll take a look and see if we can add the feature in :slight_smile:

@SorensenDK Attached is a version of MelloTrainer 0.4.5 that saves the vehicles and skins with the license, test it and let me know if you have any issues.

mellotrainer-045-license.rar (271.5 KB)

@docburn Thatā€™s because the Create New Vehicle Save gets generated by the Lua side.

1 Like

Awesome update! Enjoying it so far! <3 One quick question, is there away we can only let Admins use Noclip?

Ohhh a step forward :slight_smile: It says: ā€˜Sorensen does not have a save file, creating oneā€™.
Yes butā€¦ Name and where, I have make an ā€˜mtsavesā€™ folder.