Delete me 4

Starting at this line in the cl_general.lua is where you can change the keybinds:

Check here for available key numbers:
https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Controls

I’m sure many of you have noticed by now, but for those that haven’t, this is no longer being developed by myself or @TheStonedTurtle. This trainer is outdated and there are far better ones available on the forum, as of right now this trainer is discontinued, if there is anyone that wishes to take the code off of GitHub and create their own version of the trainer, go ahead.

Do you have a recommended trainer?

Would i be able to release a RP version of the trainer?

How or where do you delete the cache?

Give vMenu a shot. We replaced Mello with it a while ago. It’s actively developed and has surpassed Mello in regards to features and without the bugs or laggy menu ui.

1 Like

@TheStonedTurtle is there any way to change the key that the menu opens with? A friend checked and couldn’t find anything. I’m going to look too. If there isn’t could you possibly add something for this?

NVM sorry didn’t have time to read earlier comments

If there’s anyone here who is good with mellow trainer and can help me modify it, I’d severely appreciate the help.

How do I fix the issue with not being able to select stuff?

I can help you with that.

drop me your discord name

I have the same issue i have trainer installed but it only works for me not everyone else in the server you know why could be

Able to assist in fixing the laggy menu inputs?

alright so i have installed it and every thing but when i launch the server it says could’nt load resource mellotrainer… what do i do?

Why is everyone commenting their issues on this. It is no longer being developed, either stop complaining and fix it yourself or do the smart thing and use vMenu.

I don’t know why u commented? U have no help to offer so do the right thing and drop the rinse & repeat, We don’t all want vMenu.

Why are you setting natives such as SetVehicleEnginePowerMultiplier in a LOOP?
You even commented “Vehicle Settings that need to be applied every frame”.
This is not true- you set them once and that’s it.

I am trying to set custom teleport locations, but i’m wondering how to add a heading to them, can you maybe help me?

{ "Mt. Akina (Top)", -3278.43, 4819.87, 418.50, 340.00 },

That way it doesn’t work.

I got a problem with mellotrainer…

A random guy has came into my server and was able to temp-ban everyone while having the usergroup : USER

My mellotrainer is set to open only for certain steamid only, anyone know how to fix this ?