Delete me 4

i didn’t even notice that was a new resource added in the latest version of fiveM good call and thank you

Hi.

Is there a way to give admins JUST the admin part of the menu? Not the spawning vehicles and locations etc? I’d like to not have multiple people with that ability in case people abuse it.

Thank you

is it possible to limit Mello to only choosing vehicle liveries?

Thanks,
Perry

is there any way to change the button to open the trainer? not sure if keyboard and controller are different but its my Xbox controller that’s causing me problems it opens the trainer every time i press A lol so would really like to change it if possible? otherwise i’m going to have to swap to another trainer which i really dont want to have to do :frowning:
thanks in advance,
mickie.

1 Like

I have been using this trainer for months with no issues, but now for some reason when my players spawn their saved vehicles, it either 1. wont spawn them or 2. spawns them without the customizations they added. i even reinstalled mello and saved a vehicle with customizations and it would still not spawn with them customizations, any reason why this may be happening? it only happens with cars, the peds still save and spawn normally.

im getting this message every time i try to join my server. what do i need to do

im trying so many times and when im joining the server it sais - can not load mellotrainer

it happaned for me too

Blockquote
Current MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
Latest MelloTrainer Version: 0.5.5
MelloTrainer is up to date!
Error resuming coroutine: sv_data_saving.lua:173: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
sv_data_saving.lua:173: in function <sv_data_saving.lua:170>

This just started happening. I’ve removed any scripts I installed in the last week, still nothing.

Contact me and we can take a look

I got it figured out. after one of the admin HEX entries, I had a period rather than a comma.

guys i have some add - on vehicles, i want to put them in a list in the mellotrainer, how to do this? i saw a lot of servers that doing it and i dont have a clue how to. pls help

did u get an answer? i need to add some vehicles and idk how to,

How do I remove map blips? ex. stripclub etc

Try and restart the resource?

@TheStonedTurtle
Im trying to recode the trainer slightly as for my server we would need to move all the vehicle options and weapon options and invincibility under the admin menu, and i managed to move the actual stuff there but when you select it, it doesnt work, so i was going to try and ask if you could do it as im not that good with LUA
Heres what im trying to do
-Move weapons tab under the admin menu
-Move vehicle tab under the admin menu
-Move Clean and heal player under the admin menu
-Move Invincibility under the admin menu
-Move Give armor to player under the admin menu
any form of help in this matter will be greatly appreciated
_Fade

where is the ban list

How do i change it from F1 and F2 to something like F6 and F7? Its interfering with Lambda.

Pretty sure this menu will conflict with Lambda in many, many ways.