Delete me 4

Which feature exactly? Can you provide screenshots? I have the extra toggles under Vehicle Modifications.

Overhead Display should work independently of player blips, and it was doing so during my testing. Any other information you can give me, error messages etc?

As for your second question you would need to update line 236 of cl_settings.lua

GetPlayerName(id) is the name, change that to GetPlayerName(id)..":"..GetPlayerServerId(id)

Can you make a function so that a person can not pick up a weapon npc? police, millitary

damage options (ex. vehicle invicible does not work), how can I fix? Thanks.

i’ll retry to be 200% sure but …

Mello Trainer
Player
Player Skin
Modifiy skin textures…

In Shirt/Jacket (237) … result is “Texture #0”… Cant do any change

In Top/Shirts (205) … result is “change the hands”

Gloves/Hands (70)… result is “change harnests, parachutes”

where would i go to edit how to open the menu i want to change it from f2 to control 2. where can i edit it in the files?

I am getting that error too. Also the voice chat is not working properly.

I set the function to Very Close instead of All Players and now everyone has to change the proximity manually for it to work.

I hope to be helped in someway.

Thanks in advance.

The voice proximity issue is GTA, not the trainer.

Are you sure? I was using Lambda before and everything was working. Now, we have to set it manually after entering the server. Otherwise we don’t listen to anything even though the proximity is set by default to Close.

You mean the trainer doesn’t set the proximity by default?

@docburn & @Benny I’ve added a fix for the play skin modify error which was actually able to cause errors throughout the entire trainer, thanks :slight_smile: It’ll be pushed in the newest release eventually or you can download the beta branch which is usually where wolfknight and I push stuff to test.

1 Like

@TheStonedTurtle How do i permanently set the voice proximity to very close without players having to go into the menu and doing it them selves. PLEASEE HELPP.

@TheStonedTurtle I am trying to add in custom menu’s to let my police spawn in their police cars where ever. I am having an issue making the menus. Would I have to create a cl_ file or would I just need to add it into the trainer.js?

You can set it permanently by going to the cl_veriables.lua file and scroll down to line 112 and change it from false to true, also remove any other value from true to false from line 111-118. Only one can be selected at a time.

First you want to add an element somewhere inside the trainer for them to access the new location.

I.E. you could add this to the main menu:

<p class="traineroption" data-sub="copmenu" data-require="cop">Cop Menu</p>

Next you want to create a div with the id from the data-sub value.
I.E.:

<div id="copmenu" data-parent="mainmenu" data-dynamicmenu="getcopmenu">
 </div>

The data-dynamicmenu takes a NUICallback that will be trigger. You would use this to send the JSON from lua that will create the menu. The JSON format is explained in the readme, for actually sending the JSON just look at loadsavedskins in cl_player_skin.lua. Lines 109-144. Note: the value of dynamicmenu should match the name for the RegisterNUICallback() you are trying to trigger which means it could pretty much be anything.

As for data-require=“cop”, this would require more custom lua programming, this will be handled much easier in v0.5.5 (v0.5.5 Readme: https://github.com/TheStonedTurtle/mellotrainer/blob/beta/README.md#custom-privileges)

This will currently work only for data-sub elements and would require customprivilegecheck to be changed to adminaccess. So you can implement it now or wait like 4days.

@qwerty1Verified, there’s an issue with the voice toggles currently, it will be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

can i change the open f1 and f2 noclip to diffrent keys?

any way to disable No clip of F2 or disable it completly

@dwhirsch Remove lines 240-242 of cl_general.lua

Is there a way to remove the “Whos Talking”?

which line do i remove to disable noclip completely i looked at lines 240-242 and re looking before deleting i cant see that it has anything to do with noclip should it be 218-220 in cl_general.lua or can I just delete the cl_noclip.lua to solve my problem