Delete me 4

I was referring to you saying the money was overlapping the trainer.

i know… it is overlapping… the picture is a modification i made for a quick temporary fix

i moved the money up and to the left… inside your blue header section of the trainer… now its overlapping in a way the text wont step on each other

@docburn You can move the trainer to the left side of the screen by updating the trainer.css file.

Change

#trainercontainer {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0%;
}

to

#trainercontainer {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0%;
}

I changed in:
–General Settings
featurePlayerBlips = true;
featurePlayerBlipNames = true;
featurePlayerHeadDisplay = true;
featurePlayerVehHeadDisplay = true;
–featurePlayerBlipCone = false;
featurePlayerNotifications = true;
featureDeathNotifications = true;
featureHideMap = false;
featureHideHud = false;
featureBigHud = false;
featurePoliceBlips = false;
featureMapBlips = false;
featureAreaStreetNames = false;
–featureShowDeathCutscene = false;
featureRestoreWeapons = false;–true
–featureRestoreAppearance = false
But I do not see the names of other users above their heads.

Me too…

featurePlayerBlips
featurePlayerBlipNames
featurePlayerHeadDisplay
featurePlayerVehHeadDisplay
featureBigHud

Nothing change in game…

Ok then, I can not see the names of those who enter the server after me, others can not see my name after I die.

@xONGames As of v0.4.5 not all of those toggles work by setting the default value via variables.lua, I am working on a rewrite to the system that will ensure all toggles match the initial settings.

The player blip & overhead name system is being overhauled as well.

3 Likes

is there a way to change the buttons that open the trainer

Trying to add two trainers, one for players (Which is edited through HTML to show less) and one for Admin.

The problem I’m having is neither is producing anything when I hit enter, is there something I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

Well this is looking like a great thing, only problem is I can’t get the F1 menu to open, F2 and the F3 work, but no F1. Any ideas???

Is there a way I can change the key to open the menu? I want to make it F6 again due to F1 conflicting with Lambda. :confused:

please do not make it go back to f6, f1 was an amazing idea

for what it worth… i also vote for F1 … love it like that!

Keep F1 is better in my point too. F6 was borring :confused: and i have some menus on f6 already
Anyway, today after a server restart, i connect on my server ant i seen that all my saved vehicles disapeared :’(
Is that a known bug? something i miss? I am alone with this problem?
The console said that i have a save file but both skins and vehicles list are empty…

I am having everyone in my community switch to the Mellotrainer so we can remove scripthook and remove trolls. But to help people move their saved vehicles I need to change the hotkey F1 to like F5, where would I change that?

Edit: I figured it out!

Still am unable to open the F1 menu, all the others work, and ideas???

Reset your key bindings worked for me!

cant spawn addon vehicles with this menu

This doesn’t work. The menu itself works just fine. We need to have access to each element of the menu and on our own be able to set the menu elements that can be accessed by the admins only. This wold be major league helpful to server admins.

I even tried adding the “requireadmin” nuicallback function that is in cl_admin to other menu items we want only admins to access, doesn’t work.

An other suggestions?

@WolfKnight179

I personally don’t see why this could be happening, WolfKnight wrote pretty much 100% of the data saving system so maybe he would know.