Delete me 4

when i download the trainer it says virus detected and wont download it

You should be a comedian.

3 Likes

Thank u can maybe put in that u can teleport to a coor point?

Do you mean teleport to a waypoint? If so, press F3.

1 Like

No I mean like you put in the coordinates of the position in the map and u teleport there

he canā€™tā€¦ WolfKnight and stonedTurtle are too busy on the Weapon Saving system

(wink wink) lol

1 Like

The shirt/jacket(227 available) from Modify texture (player -> player skin) is not working. It seems like its jumping from shirt/jacket menu to texture0 of the drawable 1 without displaying the drawable list.

@bsanchez2251 I donā€™t see us adding is this functionality.

@Jeremie_Foudrox_Nobo All of the items in that menu are loaded dynamically by using GTAā€™s natives, so if itā€™s not working chances are itā€™s a broken skin item. Youā€™d have to check with @TheStonedTurtle

1 Like

Multiplayer Ped Customization is very crappy in this trainer currently, that whole skin system was designed for NPC models which have way less options. MP Ped Customization will be fined tuned in a later version.

@HighRez, Not sure why you are getting that virus message, can you tell me which antivirus you use? All of the Mello Trainer source code can be reviewed in my github repo before downloading anything.

@parkerg122, Did you try what @WolfKnight179 said and get a fresh Download with juse Mello Trainer installed? If it still isnā€™t working can you check the F8 Console and Server Console window? There would most likely be some error in one of them letting us know why it failed.

@TheStonedTurtle im using the basic windows anti virus and im trying to download it form google crome

I have a problem, when i put the new version of the trainer on my server, the options ā€˜ā€˜Player Overhead Name Toggleā€™ā€™ and ā€˜ā€˜Player Blip Toggleā€™ā€™ are set to OFF (so new users need to put it ON for works). So I tried to change text in text 2 and vice versa in settings.lua and nothing happens, how can I fix it?
Thanks.

Hi, your trainer is nice but there is two problems, first when i start it, the PVP is off and when im a whale, yes im a whale 99% of players crashs :c Is that from me ? Or itā€™s a current problem ? :thinking:

@Lynch Certain Animals have that issue of crashing everyone on the server, Iā€™m not exactly sure why. I think its a FiveM issue since Iā€™m not doing anything different when changing to that ped.

Iā€™ve added a note about the PvP and will look into adding a config toggle for it.

1 Like

Changing the text and text2 variables in the cl_settings.lua file will do nothing, you need to change the default state in cl_variables.lua instead.

1 Like

Why are players vehicles despawning? any ideas?

The next version will have a fix for vehicles despawning.

1 Like

Have plan add MySQL Async Library function?
Like save vehicle or settingā€¦
Or save admin steam to sql databaseā€¦

Really hope add sql database functionā€¦

Thanksā€¦

Yes, we have plans to add MySQL support.

In the next version I have made it so when you open the trainer, it is above all other NUI items, meaning that it will be above money displays, job displays or anything else in general.

Right now here is where i have put it

The ultimate goal is to find the original font and use the ingame money original style money hud.