Delete me 4

Any Mello trainer user got suggestion on where to move the money hud that is overlapping the trainer ? unless you are moving the trainer location maybe… 3rd option is ignoring the overlap… so far i have moved the money up under the FiveM logo right under it, in the blue part of the trainer header but its super small in 4K. i would like it better close to what it is in-game normally but one of them gotta go… trainer or money

Im not sure if it has been asked, why can i not spawn in weapons, change peds, or cars?

i would need a tones more detail to answer you but its all features that work right now… if its not working it seam to be on your side… not the trainer

I cannot, nor can anyone on the server spawn in a car, spawn in a weapon, or change or modify peds

does the trainer even show up when y’all push F1 ? and you did add the "start mellotrainer " in your ressource. you do provide zero details of your config

Yes it does show up when i press f1

you could try to wipe your DB if you can afford it…
remove any local trainers asi hooks etc…

otherwise… there should be a error msg in your console… that would give away the problem…

i also should shut the hell up and mind my own business and let the pros help ya out… im not good at guessing games… i need fact, details, history, something…

Bonne chance mec!

I was simply just asking for advice, any help is appreciated! Thank you

dont get me wrong, its the right place to ask for help… im just not a pro… i knew nothing about lua 2 weeks ago.

you do run Mello on FXserver right ?

@docburn yes we are on a FX Server

Can you help me map it to F1? I know its originally F1 but it never worked, had to change the key to F2 ;( Than the noclip to a different key!! Helpppp

In order to rule out any other resources that could be conflicting, please install a fresh copy of FXServer with the latest version of MelloTrainer installed, if that works then one of your other resources is causing issues.

1 Like

Are you using a controller?

No bud :frowning: My one broke xD

lright thank you, mostly what we have running are things you made, like veh. damgae and what not

That’s really odd, I’d suggest resetting your key binds to see if that fixes it.

1 Like

How can i take only the no-clip menu? thanks.

Tried that mate, however, other players were having the same issue, and I can send a picture of my resources, I am certain I dont have another menu which starts with F1

That’s really odd, I haven’t had any issues with the F1 key…

1 Like

Okay well I appreciate the help