Delete me 4

@Hyperz Check the original post, it tells you how to do it.

@SorensenDK Those messages are normal, no need to worry!

1 Like

Thank you, another thing, Is it my end or the trainer where the F1 wont actually work? i have to change the key to F2 than changed the noclip to F2 because we have other menus Inbetween.

Okay and thanks. Its works fine for vehicles, but not for the general setup as Lambda can (without a Steam account) :disappointed: ā€¦

Are play blips and overhead names default off? If not how can I turn them off?

They are default off, I would suggest removing it from the trainer.html so people can not turn them back on

Ok thank you i will do that!

Does this actually work? Have you tested it?

it work perfectlyā€¦ i just edit the order of things in html but im not touching the core of Mello.

Untitled

My testing budget is interfering with the trainer but this is my mainmenu.

The whole point of thisā€¦ i want to let others access the trainerā€¦ but only to what i chooseā€¦ so i just hide / comment sections of the gui in html so the user canā€™t click on it.

ā€œVehiculesā€ is still there for testing but will be moved to admin menu only to keep the ā€œspawn my owned/saved carā€.

admin looks like
Untitled2
but i only had 15 min break from work to work on thatā€¦ now i just got home and will shake things up a bit.

Yeah I see, I wanna do it so like admins can have the choice for ā€œinvincibilityā€ but normal players can not

to me its just the perfect solutionā€¦ as long as you dont throw admins right everywhere.

I know but if you have an rp server and people want weapons, Than the weapons would have to be in the normal side. If it was put into the admin it some how mirrors. Its hard to explain

i still beleve its doable the way you likeā€¦ its like i extracted the ā€œsaved vehiclesā€ from the rest of the ā€œvehiclesā€ sectionā€¦

that mean my users cant spawn jets and T20s but can spawn what they ownā€¦ and admin ā€œseeā€ the option to spawn anything.

and about weaponsā€¦ that is exactly why i vote for a loadout saving feature a-la Player skins/vehiclesā€¦ then if what the users are buying for weapons get saved ā€¦ what part of the weapons menu does they need to access ?

Very true, I just didnā€™t want the money sides of things to go through

if i change the default variable of let say the mobile radioā€¦ when i login in the trainer menu is already set to ON but the letter ā€œQā€ does not work until you switch OFF and ON againā€¦

the morale of this thing isā€¦ dont play with variables and wait patiently for an update. pretty sure it was already said that setting option will get saved too in a near futureā€¦

First step is creating a system so that every toggle works properly when set via the variables file, then we can worry about creating user specific settings. The first part when completed will allow the server owner to set the default toggles for most features.

Itā€™s also because most of the options in the trainer are set to only update when the player selects one of them, as they are update variables, this is probably going to be changed so you can change the variables in cl_variables.lua

Your trainer is the ultimate serverside trainer now guys! congratulations for this awesome release! and thanks you very much! Keep the good work uppp!

2 Likes

Uh, why is it when i go on locations, there is nothing there?

And also, is there a way to add your own vehicles to the menu?

1 Like

Because the locations menu isnā€™t done yet, and you can add custom vehicles to the bottom of the trainer.js file.

1 Like