[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

its for a ESX, VRP or VRPEX ?

Is there a way to have this lock all the cars unless you buy them or spawn them from an ESX Job?

Someone can help me to put animation blink on car trunk?

Anyone have function to check if doors locked from this script? such as local doorslocked = xxxx

how did you solved this?

Will it be possible to implement locked vehicle by default on parked vehicles as well? If it did this script would be perfect. Just like NPC driving it but for parked vehicles as well.

on ESX Version if someone buy your car you can still lock/unlock the car… does any one have this problem ?

because the key are registered in a table…
use the givekey command or wait until next reboot

The system is working, but in my server console show it.

Error running system event handling function for resource LockSystem: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @LockSystem/server/server.lua:130: attempt to compare number with nil
stack traceback:
@LockSystem/server/server.lua:130: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:320: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 391 milliseconds

it appears that the esx version of the script is basically freezing players when they join and also this error happens spamming f8.

1 Like

Anyone have a decent way to make this work with addon cars? All I get right now is “no keys were found” etc

I try to /givekey ID Plate but it dosent work for me. Comes up saying “The Vehicle with this plate doesnt exist” I’ve tried buying the car and npc cards, removing the space between the plate EBT 050 to EBT050 . Any ideas?

1 Like

What must I do that only the owner of the car can lock his car ?

When i take my car from the garage i cant lock it because it says that i dont have the keys. I can only lock it when i find they keys… Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
The console is not showing any problem

Having the same issue here. I own the car and every time I try to find the keys it says “the keys aren’t inside” even though it’s my car.

Go to config and edit the percentage of finding keys from 50 to 100 %.

Percentage of NPC_disabled? I dont want them all unlocked or locked but at a chance?

Would this work for car Dealers? So if I’m a car dealer, how can I give them car keys if I don’t technically own the car?

Trying to figure out why police/ambulance vehicles cant be locked from the outside, anyone know why this is the case or a way to make it possible?

When i try to lock my OWNED car it says that the keys are not inside?