[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

Do you need a copy of my database just with no data in the fields or from the complete server like with scripts etc?

The locksystem dont work with the esx_jb_advanced_truck_inventory is there any fix for that ?

heā€™s on it i think! :smiley:

I use esx_jb_advanced_truck_inventory and I donā€™t have any problem at all accessing the inventoryā€¦
Just make sure that the door are not locked otherwise you wonā€™t be able to access the trunk loll

Also, is it normal that if I donā€™t lock the door with the M menu first, I canā€™t press U ?

i just tried version 2.1 and it worked too! hmā€¦ iā€™ll take a look if 3 works too

edit: 2.1 works with trunks , 3.0 not at all

One suggestion that I have would be to always have keys to your owned cars, that would be nice! :smiley:

Can you send the plugin which are you using ? pls ,beacuse i have the latest version of the esx_jb_advanced_truck_inventory and the locksystem 3.0 and i cant open the inventory of the vehicle

@therealdadbeard, @KlykPL, @RyuShin

I modified something that was in version 2.1 and not 3.0. Can you try to see if the ESX Trunk problem is solved?

Here is the modified file :

Itā€™s not planned. The script is made for everyone, its big strong point is that it is adaptable on all servers. It requires no database and no other script to run. For a script more adaptable to your needs, the best is to do it yourself. Normally, you have the keys until the server restarts.

Yes I will just in a minute! :smiley:

Yes fixed it for me thanks!

Okay will look if I can add an if statement for at least owned cars so those do not have to be always keyed again with the hotkey again after a restart :slight_smile:

You can use this piece of code I made available for developers. I havenā€™t tested it, but it should work!

---- You can call this client event for generate the player's keys without having to press the key to "steal" them
-- e.g it's useful if it's the player's vehicle he's getting out of the garage
-- @param int id [opt]
-- @param string plate
-- @param string lockStatus [opt]
TriggerClientEvent("ls:newVehicle", id, plate, lockStatus)
    -- or
TriggerClientEvent("ls:newVehicle", nil, plate, nil)

oh thats nice, could just use that in the garage script, should work! :smiley:

I may have seen a small error in the code. The above code may not work. Iā€™ll test tomorrow

Does anyone know working script for trunk with this script?

Iā€™ll see when I have the time to even write something haha. But now at least the script works fine with the trunk!

Opening and closing is sometimes weird though because I have to look at the car or sometimes be right next to it. Would be cool to go away and closing it the same time ^^

esx_jb_advanced_truck_inventory

Thatā€™s a issues with the trunk resource, been like that for a while with opening and closing

Talking about locksystem. Theres some distance issue sometimes.

Can you make that it automatically takes the keys from the vehicle when you get in ?
And it is possible to do that the keys some where saves beacuse when someone leaves or get a crash the keys are disappearing.

Doesnā€™t work - ā€œThe keys arenā€™t insideā€ even when I am car owner.